Chapter four

We arrived at the club about 10 minutes later than the others.... My feet are already hurting since we couldn't drive with my car and Luna doesn't have one. So that meant we had to take the bus and walk for about 15 minutes.

Even though we left a minute after Jack texted me that they were one their way, we ran late. I hate searching for people in night clubs, actually I just hate people.

"Where the fuck are they" Luna groaned. We now have been walking around the club for about 10 minutes and we still haven't seen them. "Maybe I should text Luke?" I half asked half stated. Just I was about to grab my phone I heard a very annoying laugh. Jack. I turned around and saw Jack talking to a group of girls and they were all giggling. I rolled my eyes and then scanned the room trying to find Luke. When I finally spotted Luke I dragged Luna with me and walked to him.

"Hey Luke!" I said

"Hey you made it! Took you long enough" he laughed and smiled nicely after.

"Yeah that is because she takes ages to get ready" Luna said pointing at me. I gave her a side eye and gabbed a drink. "I see Jack is the center of attention once again" I said to Luke. Luke shrugged "what's new".

Luke introduced is to some of the other teammates. I already talked to Nico a few times, but this was the first time talking to John Marino and Jasper Bratt. We were all talking and getting along pretty good, when Jack walked over to us. "Heyyyyy did you guys miss me" he said dragging out the 'hey'. He swung his arm over my shoulder and looked at me. "You look quite nice when you actually put in some effort"

I pushed his arm off my shoulder. "I always put in effort, so thank you Jack." I said. He smirked at me and then walked to the bar. He came back with a beer and started talking to Jasper.

"I think someone is interested in you Rory" Luna said with a big smile. "Omg as if, he is so damn annoying" I said looking disgusted. Luna and I went to take some shots and the vibe became better and better every shot that we took.

The next morning

I woke up because someone was stirring next to me. I turned around and slowly opened my eyes. My head hurt and the bright light for sure did not make it better... Laying next to me still asleep was Luna and she looked as terrible as I felt. I opened my phone and groaned when I saw that I posted something on my story last night.

Roryperlman posted:

Okay not too bad I thought

Okay not too bad I thought. I decided it was time to get up and take shower, I smelled like beer and smoke and I don't even smoke. I took my sweet time in the shower and when I got out Luna was sitting in bed while scrolling on her phone. "Good morning Luna" I said. "Morning". I stared at Luna trying not to laugh. Her voice was gone, she sounded like Smeagol for Lord of The Rings. "Don't laugh please! I don't know what I did yesterday but it totally fucked up my voice" she said while pouting.

After Luna showered and got dressed we decided we would get some breakfast in my favourite café. Luckily it was only a 5 minute walk and I decided to wear my converse so overall I was pretty comfortable. We sat down at our table and read the menu. "You know I am really craving some pancakes but I always choose that" Luna said while reading the menu. That is true, Luna always chooses the pancakes. "I am also choosing the pancakes this time" I said, which made Luna smile. Luna her smile faded quickly though and it got replaced by shock... or surprise? "Omg that is Trevor Zegras" she whispered. I wanted to turn around but Luna told me not to because he would notice. After a while I did decide to turn around trying to do it casually. Sitting at the table there was indeed Trevor Zegras, but it was not only him. He was sitting there with Jack, Luke and their older brother Quinn. Wtf were they all doing here, they are not even playing against each other...