Chapter three

Rory

My alarm wakes me up at 8 am. I groan as I search for my phone to press the snooze button. My plan was to go to the gym this morning, but my bed feels a lot more comfortable. I try to go to the gym at least twice a-week but I almost always fail. After 30 minutes of snoozing I decide it is time to get up and change into my work-out clothes.

I put on a pair of sport leggings, and a grey Vancouver Canucks hoodie. I grab my bag and my keys. I've decided to go on my bike since the sun is shining. It's a 25 minute bike ride, and by the time I arrive at the gym I'm already exhausted. I walk in and do a quick warm up, after walking to the treadmill. I was running on the treadmill for about 7 minutes when I heard a "hello" behind me. I turned around and saw Luke and Jack Hughes standing next to each other. "I didn't know you also went to this gym" Luke said with a big smile. "Uh me neither.. Wait I mean I know I go to this gym but I-" Jacks laugh caught me off guard. "Seems like she's nervous meeting us Luke" he says grinning. "I am not nervous, I just didn't expect to see anyone I know" I said.
I returned to my work out, but felt Jacks eyes on me the whole time.

I was glad the work-out was over. I took a quick shower and walked back to my bike. I went to put my key in my bike, but then noticed it wasn't where I left it. I looked around but didn't spot my bike. "Omfg are you kidding me" I groaned. I went back inside to the reception and asked if they had seen anyone taking my bike. Sadly no one had seen anything. I am so frustrated right now, why would anyone take my bike FROM ALL BIKES!

Luke and Jack walk out, and at the same time I kicked the wall out of frustration. "What did the wall do to you?" Jack asked me amused. I turned around and looked at the two boys. "Nothing it's just that my bike got stolen and now I have to walk home like 1,5 hours" I explain. "Well we can drive you" Luke offered. "Oh no I can't accept that" I said shyly. "Nonsense I like driving" Jack said.

I got into the Jeep that I suspect is Jacks, and filled in my address in the navigation. "You live far away from the rink" Luke stated. "Yeah I normally go there by car, but that one is crashed right now so I have to take the bus". Jack started laughing loudly "you really have bad luck don't you" he said. I smiled at the rear view mirror and met jacks eyes. I quickly looked away as I felt my cheeks turning warm.

After a 10 minute drive we arrived at my apartment complex. "Wait let me give you my number, maybe we can work out together once" Luke said while grabbing his phone. We exchanged numbers and then I quickly went inside.

Messages:

Luckyluke: Hey it's Luke here! I just wanted to make sure you gave me the right number :)

RoryGilmorewho
Oh hey Luke! Yeah this is Rory :)

Luckyluke: Okay great! Me and Jack are going to the club with some of our teammates! You want to join?

RoryGilmorewho
Aww thanks for the invite! I would love to come. Can I bring a friend with me?

Luckyluke: Yes of course! We will pick you up. I will text when we are on our way!

I would have never thought I would go out with a hockey team. I wonder who else is going to be there. After I called Luna I started making myself ready for the night. I chose to wear a black of shoulder top with a denim skirt, and with that I wore my black dr. Martens.

Luna walked into my apartment while I was still in my bathroom. "I"m here!!!" Luna called out. When I got out of the bathroom I saw what Luna was wearing. "You got important plans tonight or?" I said. She wore a short red dress which was actually not just short but too small for her. "Don't slut shame me Perlman" Luna says sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my phone.

?????: We are on our way.

RoryGilmorewho
Who are you??

Rowdy🤠:
Jack.

RoryGilmorewho
How on earth did you get my number?!

Rowdy🤠:
Got it from Luke. Thank him later ;)

RoryGilmorewho
No🖕🖕🖕