Chapter ten

When I heard that Luke broke his ribs and couldn't skate for 3 weeks I felt super bad for him..... I was making a second serving of french toast because Jack kept bugging me. He was just typing away on his phone while Luke was enthusiastically chatting to me about a book he is reading. I liked hearing Luke talk about the things he likes especially now he was down since the injury.

"Hey uhm Rory... Trevor is throwing a party in our apartment this weekend. Would you like to come? You can bring a friend too." Jack asked not even looking up from his phone. "Oh yeah! Sounds like fun we will be there!" I said enthusiastically. Jack looked up and gave her a sweet smile. His eyes are so gorgeous... wait what am I thinking.

Next day

My alarm was set at 4.30 am. I groaned when I heard my alarm ring. The devils are going on a three day trip to Toronto, they return on Saturday for the game against the Ducks. They play against Toronto tomorrow, which is going to be an intense game. I dragged myself out of bed and started to put on the outfit I put on my chair yesterday. It was a simple outfit just Adidas sweatpants and a devils hoodie I got for my birthday last year. I quickly ate some yogurt for breakfast and quickly went out the door.

I've been standing at the bus-stop for 7 minutes when I decided to check the application. The earliest bus arrived at 6.42 am, are you kidding me?! It was 5.20 am right now and the plane leaves at 7 am. I was stressing now. I tried calling Luke but he didn't pick up, after Luke I tried Jack. No answer either fuck. It was now 5.45 am, I am definitely missing the flight now. I went to sit on the sidewalk next to my bag, when all of a sudden I heard a car honking at me. I looked up and there was a black Mercedes in front of me. "Hey stranger do you need a drive to the airport" the guy said while winking at me. I smiled when I realized it was Alexander Holtz. "You are my savior Holtzy!" I exclaimed.

It took about 30 minutes to arrive at the airport, so we had to hurry. Luke called me back when I was in the car and told us all the players and staff were already past security. Alexander was also late because his alarm didn't go off. ''We really have to hurry'' I said while rushing past other passengers. We had 40 minutes to check in and get past security and its very busy at the airport. After a lot of stressing we finally arrived at the lobby where the rest was waiting for us. We only had 15 minutes left. I walked over to Luke and  Luna. ''Hey guys I'm finally here'' I groaned. They turned around and started laughing at me. ''We really thought you were going to miss the flight'' Luna said still laughing. I rolled my eyes at her and looked around the lobby. ''Why does everyone seem so tense?'' I asked. A lot of players were sitting awkwardly not talking to each other and when I focused on Emma I saw she had been crying. Emma was one of the newer staff, she handles the stats on the New Jersey Devils site. 

''Okay so the most random thing happend'' Luke started. I raised my eyebrow and looked at Luke. ''What happend?''. ''So Emma and Dawson kinda got caught making out in the bathroom... and coach got really mad at her..'' Luke explained. ''He full on started yelling at Emma, something about new rules on hooking up with players as staff members or something'' Luna added. Luke started talking again ''apparently a staff member hooked up with another player last year and she got fired too, but we have no idea who with who''. 

We could finally board the plane after waiting another 10 minutes. In the mean time me and Luna were still talking about Emma and Dawson, we were both so surprised. ''It's to bad that we can't hook up with players. I would love a taste of Jack'' Luna whispered and giggled after. My stomach twisted, but I didn't understand why. I claimed the window seat and Luna sat next to me. I brought a deck of cards so we could play a few games. Luna fell asleep almost the second we took off, which annoyed me because I'm scared of flying. I hate flying so much it hurts my ears and just scares me overall. Luckily the flight only takes one hour and 40 minutes, so I won't have to sit through this hell for too long. We were only 20 minutes into the flight when the pilot announced that the plane had to take a detour, because of some other plane flying the wrong way. It added another 1,5 to the flight, god I don't understand how that works.

Luna was still asleep and so were most of players. A few players were silently talking with each other, but the rest were all asleep. It was 8 am after all. I got up trying not to wake Luna and started walking towards the little kitchen, I had to grab some water. While I was pouring myself some water I felt a presence behind me. I put my glass down and turned around. ''Hello Jack'' I said. Jack smirked at me and reached over my head to grab a glass out of the cupboard. He is so close right now, I can smell his perfume so clearly. His bicep touched the side of my head which made me move to the other side quickly. ''Are you scared of me Rory?'' Jack asked out of no where. I looked up quickly.. ''What? No? why would you say that?''.  ''You basically jumped away when my arm touched the side of your head'' He laughed. I can feel my cheeks burning. ''No I just wanted to give you some space'' I said trying to sound confident. 

Jack took a step closer to me which makes me move back my back pressing into the counter behind me. ''I don't need extra space'' he says smirking. I feel my face getting hotter and I just know I'm bright red. He leans towards my ear ''Do you need more space Rory?'' He whispers in my ear. I feel goosebumps all over my body. ''I- uhm I-'' I can't find my words. Jack started leaning even closer and moved his head towards my neck. I feel my breath getting stuck in my throat when his lips starting to touch my neck. I close my eyes but then remember the incident earlier this morning. ''Jack you need to stop there are those rules-'' I say my voice higher pitched then normally. Jack stops for a moment and looked me in the eyes. ''I don't really listen to rules. Do you?''. I feel a strange sensation growing in my lower stomach. When he notices I wasn't going to answer him he started smirking again. ''May I?'' he asks. I nod my head and he starts leaning in. His hands were placed on my hips and he was pressed against me, while I was still pressed into the counter. I have kissed boys before, I even have had sex before but this was different. He made me feel something I haven't felt before. No one turned me on with out even kissing me before. I felt the heat between my legs grow warmer when I felt his breath on my neck. 

After what felt like minutes he finally pressed his lips against mine. I didn't hesitate and started kissing him back immediately. I parted my lips which he saw as an invite for his tongue. The kiss was intense and you could feel Jack his hunger. He deepens the kiss and lifted me on the counter, almost knocking over the glass of water I filled up. He started moving his kisses to my jaw and further down to my neck. I felt all warm and flushed but forgot all about the other people on the plane. He was pressed into me at exactly the right spot as I feel him grow beneath me.  He started moving his left hand down while the other started to explore the breast area. Right when his left hand slipped in my underwear I heard someone call my new from far away. 

Rory! Rory!!! I felt someone grab my shoulders and I jumped awake. Luna was standing in front of me with her bag over her shoulder. ''You were fast asleep, but we arrived now so''. I looked around confused. Wait this was a dream? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Okay so I've never written anything spicy before and I will try to make more chapters that might be a bit more spicy but I can't promise that I'm any good. But I am trying my best and any tips are welcome :) and you can let me know what you want to happen of course!!!! Thank you so much for the 700 reads btw <3