CHAPTER 7

YAZIA'S POV

"Now I am going, Fatima, you nag more than Eomma or Appa do.", I ran out saying to Ayzal she really nags me a lot.

I mean religion is important but we are living in the 21st century we should adapt to the changes too but Ayzal is stuck with this religious stuff. For her being a Muslim woman means I should hide in caves because I am a woman, I need protection.

"Like how these abaya and burka will protect me", I scoffed setting a scarf on my neck went towards my car and got inside. I drove towards the nightclub club the party going to be held. The whole ride my mind stuck to Ayzal's words making my mood off. 

I stopped my car getting out and a guy ran towards me I  gave him the keys to park my car and went inside just entering I saw my friends Soo-Jin and Areum sitting on bar stools laughing at something Leena said, Leena clad in a tight top with deep neck cut and Minni skirt I am not judging her by clothes because I am not one of the people who care about clothes, Areum is wearing a crop top with ripped jeans and Soo-Jin in white bodycon dress ending before knees. but this Leena girl never gave me a good vibe. 

"Assalamualaikum Yazia", Areum said and came towards me hugging me and Soo-Jin waved her hand from where she sat.

"I love how you greet me in a Muslim way", I told her patting her back and she held my hand and took me to where Leena is sitting. Wallahi I saw her rolling eyes before she greeted me.

"You came late I thought you were not going to come", Areum said as I sat. "I got caught by Ayzal and she started her Islamic teachings", I chuckled, Areum laughed.

"She is cute, I can Imagine her saying Astaghfirullah", I laughed at Areum's words and said, "She is really cute, but nag so much."

 "She doesn't get to tell you she should keep her conservative and extremist thoughts to herself but why I am telling this to a hypocrite one", Leena scoffed and stood up before I could answer her and got away.

"what's her problem", Areum said going after her I held her wrist. "Let her go I'll see her on my own after, for now, let's not spoil our mood", I said and she sat down. we talked for a while on random stuff and Soo-Jin pointed at a guy towards the couches and I looked at Soo-Jin.

"That guy, Ha-Joon, proposed to me but I said I need time", Soo-Jin said in a shy and light voice. she is soft and sweet. "I would have looked at him more briefly if Leena and Taehyung were not eating each other's mouth wildly beside him", Areum said scrunching her nose and adding, "But Ha-Joon is kind of chill and fine just say yes."

I looked back where Soo-Jin pointed and saw the scene Areum described. "I wish Appa could see this good boy he always paise doing this", I said getting disgusted both Leena and Taehyung are out of my concern but he is Appa's friend and business partner's son and that guy has made my Appa sing his praises day and night.

"Yeah... you got a serious problem with him, not your fault every girl here has a problem with him", Soo-Jin laughed saying this. "But still ready to get in his pants, I never understood HE is so rude why all want him", Areum added and scoffed. "He is a fucking bitch...", I said cursing but remembering Ayzal's words, 'Don't it's haram' making me smile.

"let's go and dance why are we spoiling our mood", Areum suggested, we both agreed going towards the dance floor. they both were with me till got busy. Soo-Jin found the guy who purposed her, Areum got disappeared don't know where. I was moving to the rhythm of music avoiding any touch from anyone.