Prologue: Enter The Raven

Have You Ever read an article, watched a documentary or a simple action movie , that served as a warning to humanity about the effects of technology and the negative effects it would have as time passed?

Who would have thought there was truth in what they were saying...

The United States or The New United States is a shell of its former self, corporations ran the country, there was no middle class anymore, and you could now stay in this world much longer thanks to improved medicine and cyberware.

Wherever you lie, Nomad, Streetkid or Corpo, a difficult road lies a head, someone always needs something, and when eddies are needed, you better know how to use a weapon, this rings especially true in a very paticular place in California.

The City Of Dreams, the home base of many powerful corporations, packed with organized crime, gang violence , corruption and police force that houses many that would prefer to look the other if you place a generous donation in their pockets.

It where those seek to hit it big, looking for an opportunity to pull themselves from a life of poverty or achieve something they could only dreams, however there are very important things one must understand when living in night city.

There are no happy endings and no one leaves, unless it's in a body bag, that is the reality, so whats you need to decide whats best.

The Quiet Life or a Blaze of Glory?

Welcome

To

Night City

2076, 11:35 AM

2076, 11:35 AM.

We go down to to Heywood, where we see two mercs that have been making a name for themselves, Jackie Welles and Vincent Thornton, the latter preferring V for those he doesn't consider close to him..

The two were streetkids and have best friends for a few years now, currently they were on the job and having a bit of a discussion along the way.

"Jackie I don't know about this .." V said as he walked with his arms crossed.

" calmate broder, this gig padre gave us is of the heavy variety we could use an extra pair of hands." Jackie said with a charming smile.

" I get that but I just find it odd that padre wouldn't give us any details on this new guy, why keep us in the dark?" V said concerned tone, padre was a no nonsense fixer and was always upfront about the details.

"He said it would be surprise, and that we wouldn't find more reliable help." Jackie said then he swatted Vs arm lightheartedly. "It will be fine , don't go soft on me now V." Jackie said to his usually cold as ice friend.