Mission Completed +Respect

They remained standing, each in their respective stance within the rain, not taking their eyes off each other, Goros eyes glowed, y/n's sensed indicated he was getting hacked, y/n merely locked goro out, he was no doubt trying to get info, he would have to beat it out of him, y/n made a "no" motion with his index finger.

Goro just glared and dashed forward, unleashing an onslaught of precise strikes that were blocked, y/n was immediately playing defense, guarding against strikes from multiple angles.

" this  guys good

" this guys good.." y/n thought as goro thrust forward landed a shallow cut on y/Ns right arm. " really good." Y/n smirked.

Goro aimed for y/ns leg which lifted up to dodge, but goro immediately steeped him to the floor, goro went to thrust but goro jumped back when y/n swung and tried to take both legs, as goro jumped back he pulled out his side arm and fired at y/n stood up and blocked each bullet.

Y/n started chuckling. " don't tell me you need a gun to take me out, I thought this was a dual." He joked balancing his katana on the ground with one finger.

Goro eyed his pistol for a moment. " very well." Goro throwing the gun away and getting back into his stance. " I trust you'll do the same." Goro spoke getting into his stance.

Y/n chuckled as he pulled out his nue pistol and threw it aside as well. " there, now the odds are about even."

"Hmph , let us see if the rumors about you are true...karasu (Raven)." Goro said before dashing forward.

Y/n smirked under his mask and did the same, the two fighters blades clashed, putting their skills on full display, y/n could see goro was traditionally trained, no doubt honing his skills for god know how long, never having fought someone who matched him blow for blow like this, and it had him excited.

Y/n ducked under a horizontal strike and  pushed kick goro against  a street light,  y/n tried to Cleave him in to but goro rolled away and the street light was cut in its place, goro gripped his katana with both hands and dashed forward, he began...

Y/n ducked under a horizontal strike and pushed kick goro against a street light, y/n tried to Cleave him in to but goro rolled away and the street light was cut in its place, goro gripped his katana with both hands and dashed forward, he began pump faking, forcing y/n to take steps back and wait for the right moment to gaurd, goro went over head and y/n prepared to gaurd, but goro adjusted the angle swung diagonally, landing a cut on y/Ns torso.