Never Easy

Sneaking through the plaza was not exactly a simple thing to do with a clear mind, knowing that one false move would increase the chances of death by an exponential amount especially when the boogeyman of night city was walking around , but they were able to make it work so far, a party of y/n wanted to just go out guns blazing, hell he still had that itch to scrap with Adam smasher, but if there's one thing that even the Raven of night city has learned it's that you have to pick your battles, he was severely unaquipped for this, there was no telling what arasaka is willing to throw at them

Y/n handled the the dirty work choking out guards or popping them his pistol, thankfully one of the guards had a silencer on hand, v took out anybody that could have caught y/n standing out in the open and shut down any cameras in the immediate vicinity, and Jackie hung back behind them, being their extra set of eyes and make sure not to aggravate his injury.

They soon made it into the elevator where y/n quickly hit down once everyone was inside.

Jackie then slumped a bit to the side elevator."Hah-agh! Hehe.." Jackie out a strained laugh.

"What?" V asked wondering why he was laughing.

"Saburo Arasaka, Hundred and fifty years.. and today..of all fuckin' days. That's like some divine comedy shit, hahaha agh!." Jackie grunted holding his side with a smirk

V however wasn't amused "Think all this is funny?!"

" yeah I do." Jackie responded with no shame.

" it is preety funny tho, this was not on my bingo card." Y/n chuckled shaking his head.

" this ain't the the fucking time and Your liver could be fucked!" V scolded pointing at Jackie's injury.

"Had it comin', hehe ngh, chill, V. We'll get out alive."

"Tell Bug, why don'tcha. Maybe she'd still be alive if we hadn't been so gung-fuckin'-ho!" V yelled in fustration.

"Bro we're in konpeki fucking plaza, t bug knew what she was getting into, and none of us thought this was was going to play out like this but it is what it is that's not on us." Y/n spoke seriously, he didn't want to sound like he didn't care about t-bug dying but they needed to stay focused, he placed hand on Vs shoulder. " we can mourn later, top priority now is leaving this bitch."

V sighed , he knew y/n was right this wasn't the time for an argument. " alright..alright, leave first." he looked to Jackie. " and get you to a hospital."

"I'm fine ngh, wasn't what y/n gave me enough?" Jackie asked holding his side.

"The maxdoc only slowed the bleeding Vs right, the liver needs to get checked out." Y/n spoke seriously.

The Elevator finally opened, to guys were at the front and y/n popped their heads before they could properly react. " let's go." Y/n whispered walking out of the elevator.

Y/n minded his step and kept his head low as they were heavily armed guards walking about, they hit a corner and found the lovely sight of an elevetor, nearly there, y/n approached a Gaurd he was guarding the area.

Y/n secured the guards neck and mouth, and snapped it viciously, dragging his body across the floor with one hand and laying him beside the elevator entrance, taking an interesting grenade with him.

"Agh.. I'm starting to leak more." Jackie strained looking at his wound, the effects were wearing off.

"Don't worry we're almost home free." V spoke reassuringly.

"Yeah so don't thinking above kneeling over or Misty will curse my ass." Y/n joked.

Jackie laughed and coughed, " well we can't have that."