Friend of a Friend

"Hello welcome to earls burgers my i take your order?"  The guy spoke through the microphone of the drive through.

"Aye il take a number 9, fat boy." Y/n chuckled.

"Give me a number 9 just like his." V said from the passenger seat.

"Number 6, dont forget the extra dip fatty!!!" Rebecca yelled leaning outside the window.

"Alright listen up holmes, il have 2 number 9s....a number 9 large..a number 6 with extra dip...a number 7....2 number 45s...one with cheese..and a large soda." Jackie finished with a smile.

Jackie then notices everyone staring at him. "What? Its my cheat day."

The four edgerunners were now sitting on a table inside y/ns apartment, y/n decided to break down his story for the guys, figuring it was time to just put it all out there.

" so you two really use to run in the same crew?" V asked as he dipped a fry in ketchup.

Y/n nodded. " yessir, though Rebecca was part of the click before me, I came a lot later." Y/n said as he took a sip of soda through his mask.

" and what made you decide to join the clique Holmes? I thought the Raven ran solo?" Jackie chuckled as he bit into his burger.

"Hah! This asshole was still at the nest when we found him." Rebeca teased jabbing her elbow into y/Ns side and he playfully hit her arm back.

"Heh, before the group I was just small time, just did small gigs to keep the lights on," y/n said looking back at his time as a young whipper snaper. " me joing was kind of a fluke, it wouldn't have happened it if,..well if it weren't for David," y/n said not holding back anymore.

"Hm, this David guy, he clearly meant alot to you." V said stating what was clear.

Y/n nodded solemn looking at his soda a bit. " David was my best friend, my brother, Santo Domingo kid, he was the only guy I liked in this shit hole of a city and that was rare." Y/n spoke seriously. " while he was trying to make shit shake at a corpo private school, I was doing street kid shit, we just bumped into each other and we just cliques after that."

" how did David get you into your little squad?" Jackie as curiously taking another bite of his burger.

"Heh, well David got is hands a a high quality sandevistan, near the same caliber as mine." Y/n starting chuckling. " dumbass got that shit attached replacing his spine not realizing someone had payed for damn thing, soon Rebecca and the rest pulled up to his spot ready to fuck him up."

"Hehehe, Should have seen the look on his face!." Rebecca said as she laughed at the humorous memory.

" the only thing that saved his ass is that his mom knew everyone and he was willing to work of the debt, when he told me everything I wasn't about to leave my guy hanging so I demanded they let me in on the action." Y/n said shrugging.

" did you have to pull a gun out on Maine?" Rebbeca asked rolling her eyes.

"He had to know i wasn't playing games!" Y/n said with a laugh.

"So who were the members of this little clique?" V asked curiously, wishing to know who was who.

Y/n pulled out his  phone and scrolled through his phone and looked through some images, Rebecca looked over choking with him.

"Oh! That one!" Rebecca Said finding the perfect one, y/n nodded and flipped the phone horizontally to show Jackie and V.

"Hahah! Mira eso, maskless Raven." Jackie said smiling in suprise.