Flathead and The Afterlife

Y/n was now making his way to the maelstrom hide out to meet up with Jackie and V, as he did he took the time to listen to the radio, where he currently along a song that merged Hard Rock with Rap.

"All.. I ..know ..Time is a valuable thing, Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings, Watch it count down to the end of the day, The clock ticks life away" Y/n rapped along while bobbing his head to the beat.

"Man the music from this time was something else, why anybody would listen to Pon-Pon Shit over this is beyond me." Y/n said thinking about a J-Pop band that was really hit or miss for his tastes.

Ever since he found about the early 2000s era of music going up to the the early 10s he had hardly heard much of today's current music , not to say the music scene was bad, there was a good amount of songs that were out now that he liked but the creativity seemed to be through the roof years ago, V joked that despite being the youngest of the trio ,he had an old soul, he wouldn't with that.

Y/n had soon arrived at his way point, he noticed Jackie sitting on his arch and v was seated on the hood of his car.

" The Dark night has an arrived" y/n greeted jokingly as he slowly hit the breaks of his bike, stopping near y/n.

V just shook his head amused and Jackie smirked. "alright broder, you're the one who got arguably the hardest job to handle, what you got for us?." Jackie said hopping off his arch and parking it.

" Militech chick was a piece of work but I didn't have to pop anybody thankfully." Y/n said he pulled out the chip he was give. "If it comes down to it We're gonna pay again, with their money."

Jackie looked at the chip with interest. " that's a lot of scratch to toss away."

V though looked at it in thought. "They give you money? What's the catch?"

Y/n smirked as he did tricks with the chip. "Well they didn't say but knowing them and an operation like this, this things got a virus, so it's not even worth it jackie." Y/n responded to Jackie's early comments as he pocketed the chip.

Jackie nodded. " buen punto, so, into the borgbeasts den?" He asked his chooms.

Y/n smirked under his mask as he put his pockets into his hoodie. "Hell yeah."

V stood up from the hood of his car "let's go see these bastards." He said as they now all began walking to the entrance of the hideout.

" I hate these borg fuckers, just had to be them." Jackie said in a frustrated tone, not enthusiastic about having to meet with maelstrom.

" just a gang like any other right? V said simply.

" take the Valentino's, they follow god and the Santa Madre, honor means something to 'em." Jackie began explaining as they walked. " you know what they want, how to get it and what pisses 'em the fuck off, with maelstrom you just never know."

" you ain't wrong." Y/n said seeing Jackie's point. " but nothing to worry about , they're gonna give us that flathead, the easy way..." Y/n patted the revolver at his hip " or the hard way."

They soon got to the entrance, which was a garage , with a doorbell to talk to guests. " go on V, let 'em know we're here." Jackie said leaning against the wall .

V hit the call button and waited soon a rough voice came through. "Hm, don't know you."

Y/n rolled his eyes. " No shit captain obvious." He said not really caring if he was heard.