Good Side

Y/n composed himself a bit not wanting to come off weird....well weirder than he already is.

"Your rides in rocky ridge with the goodies, no clue where that is but you're supposed to know."  Y/n said with a shrug.

Panam considered the info a bit, before going back to working on her car. " what's your game?"

Y/n looked at her in confusion. " game?"

"Don't play dumb, why do you want to help me get my car back?" Panam asked irritation laced in her voice.

"I told you I was a friend of Rebecca's" y/n said simply.

"And what the fuck does that mean? No one does shit in this city out of the kindness of their heart, and for all I know you could be lying." Panam said , question the man in her presence and no doubt considering shooting him.

Y/n could not blame her for questioning this, in fact he commends it, but he wasn't about to tell her he had a crush and he was trying to spit game, first things first he took his phone out and dialed Rebecca's number, one moment later.

"YO!" Rebecca's voice sounded through the phone.

"Yo Beccs tell Panam here I'm your friend." Y/n asked simply.

"He's my friend bitch!" Rebecca said following suit.

"Thank you Rebecca." Y/n said as he hung up the phone.

Panam looked down at her engine and scratched her head a a bit . " alright so you two do know each other- SHIT!" She exclaimed as the car had started ringing, she scrambled a bit before ripping out the source of the problem and throwing to the ground, she huffed a bit, and closed the hood of her car, before turning and leaning on it, eyeing y/n with her arms crossed. " still doesn't explain why you would want to help me?" Panam asked still needing convincing.

" beccs friend is in a bind, Im bored and I could use the action, killing two birds with one stone." Y/n said shrugging and smiling through his mask.

Panam considered his words a bit truly wondering if she should risk accepting help.

Y/n however wasn't about to let her stress over it if she was this worried. " aight look , if it bothers you that much don't trip, you got the info you need anyway." Y/n said waving off the offer for assistance and walking back to his bike

" wait a second you ass!" Panam said grabbing the man's left arm. " don't just walk off on me when i haven't even decided yet." She said in irritation glaring a bit

" then don't keep my ass waiting, so what's up?" Y/n said chuckling and looking down a bit at her due to their height difference

Panam huffed and let go of his arms. " getting my car back isn't going to be that simple, so a partner wouldn't hurt."

"Aye now we're talking!" Y/n celebrated clapping his hands.

Panam eyed him in confusion, just what was this guy all about?

" before we go though , quick question if you don't mind,  heard from the grapevine you got robbed by your choom, is that true?"  Y/n asked just wishing to confirm with her.

"Do not call him that." Panam said fiercely

Y/ n made a motion with his hands."Tranquila...partner then?"