First Day Back

I hate alarm. The bring bad news, fire alarms mean there's a fire. Security alarms means there's a break in.

And the alarm on my phone brings me news that it is seven in the morning and that I have to get up to go to school.

First day of senior year.

I kicked off my sheets and got out of bed and I made my way towards the bathroom to get ready.

After taking a shower and washing my hair I walked to my closet to find the clothes I already set out last night.

I like to be organized.

I finish drying myself and apply body lotion and I slip on my clothes.

I blow dried my hair before curling the ends and pinning my bangs out of my face.

After applying the little makeup I did, I made my way into the kitchen for some breakfast. I reached into the cub-bard and grabbed the Nutella before walking in the food pantry and grabbing some pop tarts.

As I prepped my food my phone chimed from my back pocket and read a text from Maddie.

Meet in senior lot at 7:40.

Really unnecessary to text me but alright.

Okay

After finishing my breakfast, I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I'm satisfied with my clean breath I walked back in my room and grabbed my backpack, keys and my football binder and headed out.

*

Pulling into the senior parking lot, I parked my car on the first spot that was closest to the entrance a the car in park I stayed inside and texted Maddie.

Here

She texted back.

Sorry, I had to make one stop.

Of course she did, Maddie is not good at being punctual. She's always the one late to everything.

She's also not as organized as I am. She has the awesome ideas, I make them happen with my planning. We're a great team actually.

But the waiting game gets annoying.

I waited for a total of ten minutes before Maddie parked right next to me. I turned my car off and got out with my stuff.

"Good morning." I said to Maddie as she got out of her car with two Starbucks cups in her hands.

"Morning, you look cute." She smiled before handing me one of the cups.

I smiled at her and took the cup. "Thank you"

I am actually pretty proud of my outfit.

I had grabbed a white long sleeve blouse and I paired it with a pair of tight skinny jeans a new pair of ankle boots.

"Thanks you look cute too." I commented. She's wearing a white long sleeve dress with a pair of long black knee high socks. She has on a pair of heeled boots and a simple thin black belt around her waist.

"Thanks. She grinned before pointing to my car. "You can't park there."

"Why not?" I frowned, it's not a handicap parking spot.

"That is Amber's spot, she's parked there since she got her license sophomore year. Even the seniors last year and the year before knew not to park there." She replied before taking a sip of her Vanilla Bean frap.