Homecoming Weekend Part III

Casey

My phone went off at eight and I let out a frustrated sigh.

Who's idea was it to have friends spend the night here last night?

Oh right. Mine.

Not that I didn't have an absolute blast this yesterday. But when you have guest you have to wake up at unreasonable hours nod make breakfast.

I turned off the alarm and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going to my closet and putting out some clothes that might fit Hilary.

Once I found something suitable I grabbed one of the extra toothbrushes and walked to the room she was in. I placed the clothes on an empty chair and made my way upstairs to start breakfast.

I got the coffee going and I pulled out all of the ingredients I need and started breakfast.

Because it's eight o'clock in the morning and I haven't had my dose of caffeine yet I had to put on some up beat music.

Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas played through my phone speakers and I almost let out a scream.

I love this song.

I started prepping the pancakes as I danced along to the music.

"I have never seen someone whisk so hard." A deep voice said behind me and I let out a small scream.

"You scared me." I said said turning around to find Jason.

"Sorry." He said taking a seat on one of the stools in the kitchen.

"You're up early." I said as I opened the package of uncooked bacon.

"Yeah, I smelled coffee." He said in a groggy voice.

"Oh well cups are up there." I said pointing to a cabinet.

Jason stood up and grabbed two cups out of the cabinet and handed one to me.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. I rinsed my cup before pouring some coffee in my cup. He walked his and I poured some in his before placing the pot back in its spot.

"Sugar is over there and there's creamer in the fridge." I told him

"I'm good." He said before taking a small sip.

The oven beeped and I took the tray of bacon and placed it in the preheated oven.

"Is Alex awake?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he was getting out of bed when I was getting out of the bathroom." He explained going back to his spot on the kitchen island.

"Do you thing he's noticed yet?" I asked with a small smile.

"I don't know. If he has he hasn't made any indication that he has." He said taking another sip of coffee.

"Holy shit." Someone screamed upstairs and I looked over at Jason with an excited smile.

Footsteps started coming down the stairs and we were met with an angry Tyler.

"Why do I have a beard?" He said pointing to his face.

"Good morning to you too." I said with a smile.

"Beard. Why do I have one drawn on my face?" He asked again.