Epilogue

I'd like to believe that when we meet our soulmates, we'd know.

But sometimes that's not the case.

At least it wasn't for me.

I smiled at the the man I'm going to marry before looking at the priest.

"Do you  Tyler James Givens take Casey Elizabeth Manning to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked and I smiled at my soon to be husband.

"I do." He grinned before leaning forward for a kiss.

"Not yet." I scolded with a laugh and he pulled back. The crowd let out a small laugh and Tyler grinned.

He loves being the center of attention. Always has, ever since we were children.

"And do you Casey Elizabeth Manning take Tyler James Givens to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"I do." I smiled.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now declare you husband and wife."

"Now you may kiss your bride." The priest smiled and Tyler leaned in to kiss me.

The wedding bells rang and Tyler diped me to the ground to deepen the kiss and the crowd cheered.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

The blaring of my alarm went off and I woke up with a scream.

"Oh dear God." I gasped before wiping my mouth.

I feel dirty.

That was an awful awful nightmare.

Dialing Jason's number I let out a grimace at the thought of being married to Tyler Givens.

Or even kissing him.

"Good morning my love." Jason greeted.

"I just had the worst nightmare of my entire life." I said, ignoring his more than beautiful greeting.

"What happened?" He asked a little worried.

"It was our wedding, but instead of you standing in front of me saying 'I do' it was Tyler." I told him. "And the worst part is I was happy and I said 'I do' too. Jason I am traumatized."

I may not hate Tyler Givens anymore but the idea of being married  to him is simply not okay.

Especially today.

Jason's side of the phone call went silent and I frowned.

"Babe?"

There was a muffled snicker on his end and I scoffed.

"It is not funny." I shouted and he continued to laugh.

"Oh my God." He laughed a full wholehearted laugh.

"It is not funny, I am seriously on the verge of tears over here." I told him and his laughter began to subside.

"I love you so much." He said and I scoffed.

"You laughed at me, I'm not even sure I want to marry you today." I told him even though I was smiling.

"You wanna marry Tyler? I'm sure his girlfriend wouldn't mind that much." He laughed again.

"Goodbye." I rolled my eyes.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife."  He said and I smiled a real smile.