Chapter 4: The real show begins

~The next day~

Sokka's POV

I woke up to Aang's chipper voice, "Today's the day! Can you believe it? After all that time searching for a teacher, I'm finally starting earthbending! And this place i-it's perfect! Don't you think? Sokka?" I groan in response. "Oh, you're still sleeping, huh?" I groan again. "Sorry!"

"Good morning earthbending student." I heard Toph's voice call out.

"Good morning sifu Toph."

"Hey! You never call me sifu Katara." My sister's annoying voice pipped in.

"Well, if you think I should-" Aang starts, right before I get so annoyed that I have to sit up and personally growl at them.

"Sorry, snoozles." She says with sarcasm. "We'll do our earthbending as quietly as we can." Next thing I know, I'm halfway up in the air and I land right next to Y/n. Who jolts up from her sleep.

"What in the flip-flop is happening!?" She says, confused. Katara then does some weird...hand motion thingys, and Y/n nods her head and lays back down. I get up and hop over to a place where I can get some real sleep. Hey, a man needs his beauty sleep too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

This morning actually wasn't that bad. I mean, compared to my usual mornings. I got to sleep in and have breakfast! How good could this day get?! I finally got up after some food, Sokka was still in his sleeping bag, and I watched Aang learn to earthbend. 'God Toph looks hot...wait what?' Katara then came up to me.

"So, I know you've said that you hate the fire nation and all, and I trust you. So does Aang and Toph. But just...Sokka might take some more time to warm up to you. I mean weave only known you for a few hours..." She signed.

"No no, I get it. The fire nation killed your mother and all."

"How did you know that?"

"I know everything about ya'll. I had to learn it when we were chasing after you."

"Wait wait wait. Did you just say...'ya'll'?" Her hands were a bit shaky since she was laughing so hard. I lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes. What's wrong?" I never got an answer though, since Aang had just failed at moving a rock. We both walked over to them and as Katara talked to them I just stared at Toph. I don't know why. I just did. Suddenly she jumped up and smashed the rock...WITH HER HEAD! 'Why was that kinda hot...' I'm going insane. Toph started to walk away leaving a disappointed looking Aang. Katara went after her and I just patted and on the shoulder. "I bet you'll get it next time!" He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. Toph came back to do more training and I decided that I wanted to meditate. So I went off and did just that.

~Timeskip~

I couldn't seem to meditate so I decided to take a walk. That's when I found Sokka stuck in the ground with a little creature on top of his head. He was...talking to it? I couldn't understand what he was saying of course, so I just sat down on a rock behind him and watched him talk to the little animal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aang's POV

I am so done with Toph right now. I was really trying to learn to earthbend, but I just couldn't. So I decided to meditate. It was going great...until Toph decided to use my staff as a nutcracker. I decided to let it go though. Then Katara came up to me.

"Hey Aang, have you seen-"

"Meditating here!"

"It's important." I sigh and open my eyes. "It's almost sundown and Sokka and Y/n aren't back yet. I think we should search for them." 'Oh boy she looks worried.' My face softens a bit.

"We'll find them faster if we split up." Then I walk one way while she walks the other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

Okay, now this is funny. Sokka is now getting violated by the little baby. The creature is pulling on Sokka's wolf-tail while he's yelling at the sky. This is why I haven't moved from my spot. It's my only form of entertainment. Then the little animal runs off with Sokka's hair tie and Aang appears. 'The show is about to get more interesting.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is currently 1am and I am tired soooooooo I will do part 2 later. maybe next week? Anyways, hope you enjoyed it!

P. S. From now on I will write the chapters in a way that follows each episode.

-Millie

Word count: 693