07.. ❝ breaking my heart ❞

. · ˚ HEAVENLY ˚ · .

heavenly | matthew sturniolo

[ .. 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾,𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 ]

🝮 real life

"dude are you serious right now." alyssa rolls her eyes at asher and jasper. although jasper didn't do anything wrong, he's just the boy in the kitchen, she's still pissed that they couldn't have asked sooner.

"it's my fault really, my mom left early and forgot to tell me. asher told me you get a ride from matt in the mornings, so i didn't think it'd be a problem." jasper looks back over at asher for validation in his choice of words. jasper has this sort of puppy eyed look that can make anyone give in, even alyssa.

"well i'm not on speaking terms with matt right now. so." alyssa forgets she hasn't told asher yet.

"wait so then how are you getting to school?" asher looks at alyssa in confusion. matt and alyssa always bicker, but it's never been enough for her not to take a ride from him to school, so whatever happened between them, had to have been bad asher thinks.

"levi antonio." alyssa groans as she sees the smirk on asher and jaspers face, knowing what they're thinking. the triplets and eliza aren't the only people alyssa constantly yaps about levi too, asher and jasper hear the most things about levi. the smirk on asher's face grows as jaspers holding back his laugh.

"asher. wipe that dumbass smirk off your face before i do it myself." alyssa crosses her arms, knowing she has an extra problem. asking levi to make an additional stop to the middle school, which is 10 minutes away from her high school. what if he says no? a million possibilities run through alyssa's mind before asher once again speaks.

"soooo you gonna text levi or what?" asher knows how to piss his sister off. and this is doing just the thing.

"asher i swear to fuck never do this to me again." alyssa points in asher's face before going back to her room and grabbing her phone off of her desk to once again, text levi for a ride.

🝮 imessage

aly ‼️: alyssa
levi 🦦: levi