03.. ❝ not anymore ❞

. · ˚ HEAVENLY ˚ · .

heavenly | matthew sturniolo

[ .. 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾,𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 ]

🝮 real life

as matt arrives at the house, chris is the first person to get out the car. eliza follows behind her boyfriend, as nick has to drag alyssa out the car, matt pushes alyssa to get out.

"matt what the fuck?" alyssa says angrily.

"you literally can't get out any fucking faster." matt says with an annoyed look on his face.

"ok stop arguing i wanna go insideeeeee" nick says trying to change the mood. the two share one last dirty look as they head inside.

🝮

the noise of all the people in the house is increasing as more people walk in. alyssa kind of hates parties because of a bad memory, but since levi antonio is here, she's all of a sudden in love with parties. as she's grabbing a drink from the fridge, she can feel a figure behind her, also reaching for the same drink.

"oh i'm sorry it's all yours" alyssa says, wanting to be generous. when she looks up, levi fucking antonio is right in front of her.

"oh no it's good it's yours".

levi fucking antonio is apologising to alyssa.

"i mean, are you sure? it's the last one left."

"yep, all yours. hey wait, you go to school with me right?"

"oh yeah, im in your math"

"yeah i knew i recognised you. you sit right behind me right?" levi is actually having a conversation with alyssa. what the fuck?

"yep! right behind you." alyssa says. she knows she's bright red in the face because levi has a flustered look on his face.

"well, we have that test coming up and i'm not the brightest when it comes to geometry. do you think you could help me study?"

WOAH WHAT?

alyssa wants to scream. her crush since 6th grade, who's never spoken to her before, is asking for her help to study. what the fuck. she's thinks to herself  "holy hell i'm living the y/n life right now."

"yeah sure!" she says almost the second he's done finishing his sentence.

"we should get to know each other better, it'll help the studying go by smoother you know?"
levi is giving alyssa his phone number. his fucking phone number.

alyssa opens her phone so he can enter his phone number into her phone. when she hand him her phone, their hands meet. they slide past each other and it feels like electricity is shooting through her right now. he enters his number and texts himself, just to make sure it's the right number.

🝮 imessage

#: alyssa
##: levi

  #
yoooo

##
wspp

# changed to aly ‼️
## changed to levi 🦦

aly ‼️: alyssa
levi 🦦: levi

🝮 real life

"just text me whenever!" alyssa says, happily because her crush literally just gave her his number.

"yeah for sure, see you around aly, enjoy the drink" levi says walking away with a smile on his face. when alyssa says goodbye, she can feel a pair of eyes glaring at her. she turns around to find matt with a drink in his hand, looking like he's about to crush the fucking cup. alyssa is fed up with this, but she decides to not look like a idiot and ignore him. that is, until he grabs her wrist when to pull her outside

"matt what the fuck is your problem?" alyssa is staring into matt's eyes with anger all over her face.

"my problem is that you're talking to the biggest player in the school."

"and that's your problem how? seriously matt, what is your deal bro?"

"my deal is that he literally hasn't spoken to you like ever, and now all of a sudden be needs your help to pass a test? seems a bit suspicious lyssa. for someone who's in almost all AP classes, you sure don't use your brain."

"ok matt, first of all, you sound stupid as fuck. second of all, you're overanalysing this. he made conversation beforehand and he also said he knew me. so you should be the one using your brain matt."

"ok but it's still weird bro. all of a sudden you two are buddy buddy. i don't trust him. and that nickname he called you.." he pauses.

"what's the matter with it matt?"

"it was mine first." matt's trying so hard to hide the fact that he's jealous, but he's definitely showing it.

alyssa is taken aback at the tone of voice. she dosent know how to respond until she just does. now she pauses, almost like an automatic response.

"not anymore matt." alyssa looks almost hurt. she wasn't even thinking straight, she was too busy swooning over levi to even notice.

"well it was mine first and it always will be aly."

chuckles cause you have noooo idea what is about to happen 😂😂

lay ♡︎