11.. ❝ you're insufferable ❞

. · ˚ HEAVENLY ˚ · .

heavenly | matthew sturniolo

[ .. 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾,𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 ]

🝮 real life

"god matt, what? what do you want?" her words are cold.

"jesus. i just want to make sure we're alright, are we?" she rolls her eyes at him.

"yes matt, we are. now can i go?" he fiddles with his rings.

"yea, sure."

"thank you!" she bats her eyelashes and flashes him a quick smile before catching up to eliza and nick.

"what was that all about?" nick asks.

"nothing. anyways, what time is it?"

nick looks down at his phone "uh like 2, we should probably go back to class."

"yea, i don't feel like getting written up for staying longer outside our lunch break." alyssa  laughs before getting her airpods out of her backpack, only to find out they aren't in her pocket.

"fuck i lost my airpods again, chris can i have yours please?" she turns to chris and looks at him with what chris calls "begging eyes". in all of the years they've known alyssa, whenever she pulls out the eyes, they almost never say no.

"yea sure, but if you loose them i'll chop your head off!" he jokes.

"yea yea, thanks dumbfuck!"

"you're welcome dumbduck!" he yells as he walks away. nick and alyssa make their way to home economics, their favorite class of the day. partially because they do almost nothing and gossip all class, and partially they absolutely love their teacher. as the two walk in, they greet their teacher and sit at their station. on their table is a baby doll, the type that look extremely real. followed by a backpack. curious as to what's inside, alyssa unzips the main pocket to find a bottle, "formula", a pacifier, a bag full of baby clothes, a blanket, some random baby toys, mini baby food with a spoon and fork and a baby brush. alyssa soon realises what this all is. it's time for the senior baby unit.

"holy shit nick, we're parents."

"never in my life would i ever imagine you saying those words." he laughs and picks up the baby. he turns the baby over to the side and finds a screen with the numbers 100 on it. waiting for everyone to settle down, alyssa and nick start deciding on what to name the baby. they chose julian.