05.. ❝ text me when youre sober ❞

. · ˚ HEAVENLY ˚ · .

heavenly | matthew sturniolo

[ .. 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ]

🝮 real life

"yea of course."

they continue to make eye contact, their stopped at a red light. the car is quiet, the only sound is coming from the car speakers with music playing faintly.

"matt the light is green." alyssa points to the road in front of her.

chris is suddenly awaken by the sound of his favorite song starts playing, he still has the fucking aux cord.

🝮

when matt arrives at alyssa's house, he offers her once more if she wants to come over to their house. she declines the offer as alyssa is drunk and she could say some things to matt she might not mean.

alyssa wakes up nick so she can get out of the car and into her house.

"huh- what the fuck lyssa?" nick looks around the car unsure of where he is.

"move nick i need to get inside." alyssa crawls over nick and gets out the car. before she can get inside, matt calls out her name.

"lyssa, text me when you're sober, then we can talk."

matt's worried for the girl. usually matts and alyssa's arguments don't mean much, they bicker and fight like siblings. but matt realises his wrongdoing, and he knows he needs to apologise.

not while she's drunk.

alyssa's response is a thumbs up as she enters her house.

alyssa's upset and confused. she usually dosent let arguments between matt and her get to her, but the use of an old nickname stung her like a thorn. that's what got her. it wasn't the fact that they were arguing, it wasn't the fact that they were in public, but it's the fact that he used an old nickname. it actually hurt her. but she'll never admit that out loud. especially not to matt.

once alyssa enters her home, she forgets how lonely it is. her mom is working a double shift and her brother asher, is over at a friends house, and her dad is somewhere at some other girls house. alyssa's dad and mom aren't married, but her dad refuses to break up with alyssa's mom because he needs money. alyssa's mom dosent know that her boyfriend is a cheater, because she's barely home. her brother is only 14, so he can take care of himself. alyssa rarely goes out because she's worried of the possibility of something happening to her brother, but tonight her brother spent the night at the neighbors house. the neighbor is a year older than asher, but asher doesn't have many friends. so when jasper moved in, asher took it upon himself to finally make a friend. jaspers mom is super chill and treats alyssa and asher like her own.

alyssa plops down on her bed, not even washing the makeup off from tonight. she throws on one of asher's hoodies from her closet and a random pair of pajama pants. she puts on brooklyn 9 9 and drifts off to sleep, completely forgetting to set her alarm for school tomorrow.

i was gonna save alyssa's family lore for another chap but i had no ideas for this one so you got some lore! also you'll see what asher looks like in a few chaps. he's not that important of a character so he dosent have an intro or anything 😭

lay ♡︎