12.. ❝ you could do better ❞

. · ˚ HEAVENLY ˚ · .

heavenly | matthew sturniolo

[ .. 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾,𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 ]

🝮 real life

"who was that?" levi asks.

"oh just nick." she puts her phone down back on her lap. levi raises an eyebrow at her as she punches him in his arm in a playful manner. the two go back to watching their movie and eventually, alyssa falls asleep. it's been an hour or so and levi checks the time on his phone. 5:05 pm. levi realises he now has to go home, not wanting to leave alyssa. he carefully removes her head from his lap and replaces it with a pillow. he takes the blanket that was once on him, and moves it to alyssa's body. he kisses her forehead and carefully makes his way to the front door, not wanting to wake her up by any means. he opens the door very slow and carefully and closes it slowly. once he gets in his car, he texts alyssa saying "had to leave, but i turned on the second part for you. text me when you're up ❤️."

around an hour after levi left, alyssa wakes up from her nap. she's confused as to why she's on the couch, but suddenly remembers the moments prior to her nap. she smiles to herself, but that smile quickly fades when she realises that levi isn't there. she slowly gets up from the couch, making her way to her room. she grabs her phone and reads levi's message. she hearts the message and texts him.

🝮 imessage

aly ‼️: alyssa
levi 🦦: levi

levi 🦦
had to leave, but i turned on the second part for you. text me when you're up ❤️

aly ‼️
heyyyy im up
thank you for turning on the second part for me

levi 🦦
ofc
ik how much you love the movies 😭
had to turn it on for my girl yk
loved by aly ‼️

aly ‼️
alright cornball
🍅🍅🍅🍅

levi 🦦
worth a shot 😔
you wanna go out on sunday?