You Shouldnt Be So Naïve

i sighed as i looked at my closet, not knowing what to wear to dinner. i bit my lip as i stood up and walked over to it. i scanned over my neatly hung clothes once more before randomly pulling something out and smiling, this will do. i quickly stripped out of my clothes i had been wearing all day and put on my new outfit. once i had it on i fixed up my hair and redid my makeup. "Emma! come on!" my dad yelled from downstairs and i sighed before quickly slipping on my shoes and then running downstairs. "finally, you're like your mother." he chuckled and i flashed him a smiled before walking outside. we walked over to Zayn's house and then dad knocked on the door. i heard talking and then a woman opened it with a big smile. "ah! you must be the new neighbors. my name is Patricia, but you can call me Pat." she said and my father smiled. "well its nice to meet you Pat. my name is Mark and this is my daughter Emma." dad said and i smiled at her. "arent you just adorable." she cooed and i chuckled to myself. "wel come in! i will introduce you to the rest of my family." she said as she let us in. she shut the door gently behind us and then led us to the living room. "Mark and Emma this is my family. my husband Yaser. my daughters Donyia, Waliyha, and Saffa. and then my son Zayn." she said and they all smiled at us, except for Zayn he just stared at me the way he does. "its nice to meet you all." my dad said and i smiled in agreement. "well dinner is ready if everyone would like to come sit at the table." Pat said and i followed my father. everyone sat down at the big dinning room table and Pat placed our plates of food in front of us. i looked down at my plate of chicken, mashed potatoes, some type of noodles, and greenbeans, but i wasnt hungry even though i havent ate all day. i slightly frowned as everyone began to eat and my father talked about sports with Zayn's father. i gently picked up my fork as if i made a wrong move it would break and just began to toy with my food. i could feel someone looking at me and i turned my head to see Zayn looking at me as he chewed his food. "eat." he said and i shook my head. he glared at me and sighed heavily. "you didnt eat lunch. so eat." he said and i gave him a confused look. "you watched me at lunch?" i asked quietly and he smirked at me. i let out a huff of air and looked down at my food before pushing it away and setting my fork down. "i cant eat." i mumbled and i heard a noise coming from Zayn like a sigh mixed with a growl. "Zayn sweeite are you finished?" his mother asked and he nodded. "well why dont you show Emma around?" she asked and i heard him sigh next to me before standing up, he then took my hand and made me get up as well before dragging me somewhere. he took me to a room and i knew it was his. once we stopped he quickly dropped my hand and then laid down on the bed, his arms resting behind his head. i gave him a wierd look and then sighed before looking around. i walked over to a wall where he had some drawing hung up and i looked at them, pursing my lips out of habbit as i looked over them carefully. next thing i know without warning i am being turned around shoved against the wall. Zayn standing in front of me, hands on either side of my head on the wall as he stared at me. "are you afraid of me?" he asked and i stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. "no." i whispered as i stared into his dark brown eyes that were half squinted. "and why not?" he asked slightly amused and I bit my bottom lip. "because there is more to you than what everyone thinks." I said softly and he chuckled before leaning in close, his soft lips brushing against my ear. "you shouldn't be so naïve Emma." he whispered slowly "Emma! its time to say goodbye we are heading home!" i heard my father shout from downstairs and Zayn pulled away from me and i let out a breath i didnt know i was holding in. i looked at Zayn as he just stood there standing tall and sighed before just walking out, not saying a word. once i got downstairs i put a smile on my face and said goodbye to everyone. "thank you so much." my father said as we walked out the front door and then back to our house. once i got inside i ran upstairs to my room and quickly went to my window to shut the blinds. i then turned on my TV so i could have some light because i didnt want to turn on the bright light before i stripped down to my bra and undies and then got into bed.