Tenko and Touya

(Not much smut but some dirty talk :D, and for those who don't know who Tenko and Touya are, Tenko is Shigaraki who in this AU is izuku's brother, and Touya is none other than dabi)

 In the morning...

DEKU'S POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. it was Aizawa sensei. I asked him why he called only to find I was an hour late for school. I told him that me and kacchan were not coming to school. I couldn't get up cause kacchan was hugging me so tight.

 I couldn't get up cause kacchan was hugging me so tight

 he was adorable as always. somehow I found a way to get him off me and I went to do my daily routine and then to make breakfast for both of us. I decided to make some pancakes like I always used to do in the USA. while I was cooking kacchan came downstairs.  I noticed him when he wrapped his hand around me. that sure felt nice. he was being clingier than usual probably because of last night. I told him to brush his teeth and get fresh. he was still clinging on to me like a hook.

.

.

.

.

.

Izu: Kacchan... go and brush your teeth and have a bath while I cook breakfast.

Kat: mhmm...

Izu: KACcchann!!!

Kat: fine... but... my leg... my back...

Izu: what about your leg and back?

Kat: It hurts... I might fall... climbing the stairs~

Izu: :*sigh*   you are hopeless...  just sit down.

Kat: NOT my fault you fucked me all night.

Izu: well it's not my fault either, you wanted to do it.

Kat: mhmm.... right...  

>AFTER THAT<

Izu: Alright, the breakfast is done let's go.

Kat: pick me up.

Izu: *sigh* fine come on. 

(couldn't find a pic TvT)

*he carried him like a baby upstairs*

Izu: you are lighter than I thought.

Kat: ... k I'll go to the bathroom. 

*he gets up and slowly walks only to slip and almost fall*

Izu: don't worry, I'll help you come on. 

*take him to the bathroom and help him to take a bath*

>AFTER THAT<

Izu: all done *giggle*

Kat: what are you laughing for?

 Izu: nothing.. its funny when I have to treat to like a baby.

Kat: ... 

*> DING<*   *> DING<*   *> DING<*

Izu: who's that?? expecting any guests?

Kat: nope, go check it out, I will come soon

Izu: don't worry about it, I'll take u downstairs.

*They go downstairs*

SOMEONE'S POV

 Deku opens the door. two hot men were standing outside. 

??: TOUYAA-

??: TOUYAA-

Deku was shocked and jumped outside and hugged them.

Kat: uhh... De- I mean Izuku... who is this?

Izu: well... kacchan this is my big bro Tenko(black hair) and this is his boyfriend who is also like a brother to me, his name is Touya(white hair).

Touya: really? "LIkkEE AAa BrROoThheRr" I thought we were like brothers. (dramatic) I didn't expect this from you... Aaahhh

Tenko: cut the act.

Touya: uhh yeah

Izu: Pft- bahAHAHAHAhahahAHa I missed you both so so much.

touya: we did too, you know.

Tenko: I didn't...

Touya: ya right, *whispering* he's lying

Izuku: pft- you guys haven't changed a bit. come on, come inside

*they take their seat*

Tenko: uhh... zuku.. 

Izu: yea?

Tenko: where is our room? we are tired from the trip.

Izu: oh well, there are 3 rooms in this house. me and kacchan share my room upstairs, this room by the stairs used to be Dad's room and the other room has to get cleaned up, it has unwanted stuff, kind of like a basement.

Touya: no worries, we will stay in the room that uncle was using.

Tenko: Alright then, help me take the luggage into the room.

(both of them unpack and make some room arrangements)

> Later in the room<(izu and kat r in their room)

Touya: pup... why are u lying like that in bed(he is only wearing his boxers)? do u wanna do it something?

Tenko: ugh... why are you always so dirty? And no I don't, it was hot here

Touya: right...

Tenko: touya.. I am worried, is there something between that boy and Izuku?

Touya: so what, if he has something going on? just let him be, after all that abuse, I think it's for the best if you are not so overprotective of him.

Tenko: b-but I don't want him to get into another toxic relationship.

Touya: you are overthinking. wear something good let's go out somewhere. 

Tenko: why... we only reached here, let's have a nap.

Touya: nope, either you are going to come with me or I will fuck you with no mercy.

Tenko:  ...  \\\\ DON'T SAY THAT SO LOUDLY!! you bitch, we are no longer alone.

Touya: you are the one who is yelling. so are you coming with me or not?

Tenko: fine fine.. just wait..

.

.

.

.

(so I am ending this here, it has 450+ words. Have a good day/night kings and queens)