I... lo- ...I am sorry...

this chapter contains smut!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY....

IN LIVING ROOM.

DEKU'S POV

.... I think it's time, I should say sorry... even this morning, I turned him down... I miss clinging on to him. alright! guess I should get my baby ready. I went upstairs to see kacchan pack his luggage. I was truly confused.

izu: kacchan? what are you doing?

kat: *looks at him* ... that's none of your goddamn fucking business.

izu: ... it is... *sigh* kacchan... I was playing with you... I swear I am not mad, I was just acting.

kat: tch.. playing with me you say!? what am I? Your toy? ... no it's over... it's FUCKING OVER!! *tears falling down* FUCK!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!

Izu: *runs and hug katsuki into bed* ... kacchan... please...

Kat: you DAMN MOTHERFUCKER !! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!! LET GO!

Izu: please listen to me... I am truly sorry...

Kat: NO! YOU ARE NOT!!

Izu: ... *angry* you are right, I AM NOT SORRY! damn it. you are giving me NO FUCKING CHOICE!! kacchan!! Don't think you are the only person with feelings!! you have no idea how much it hurt me when fought with me! look... I am sorry just me a chance... will you?

kat: NO NO NO! I HATE YOU!!

Izu: ... *in a low voice* bitch... OK fine... I will do it by force then. you are giving me no choice... you are being a brat. guess I should punish you. *smirk*

kat: ... *gulp*

NO ONE'S POV

Izuku started kissing katsuki, so passionately. katsuki was slowly losing his mind to the kiss. izuku slowly breaks the kiss. "what do you think you're doing!?" asked katsuki. izuku gives an evil grin and kisses him again. this time the kiss lasted so long that katsuki was out of breath. izuku breaks the kiss and says " I lo- ... I am sorry..." Katsuki softly smiled and kissed izuku. Izuku slowly undressed katsuki. "wait wait!" said katsuki. "I can't.. no more waiting! I am getting more impatient, my darling," says Deku without thinking. he slowly licked his boyfriend's body. with so much pleasure he licked, kissed, touched, and sucked on every part of katsuki's body. katsuki couldn't control himself and started moaning.

Izuku liked what he was hearing, it got him more excited. he sucked katsuki's nipples harder. "st-top teaseing me... ahh~ n-no not there... ahh~~ de-dek- DEKU!! ahh~ it feels so good...." katsuki said with great pleasure. it was obvious that bakugou liked it, he kept on moaning and screaming deku or izuku. Deku took his fingers and told katsuki to suck on them, and he did it gladly. then put it in katsuki's ass to lubricate it. only he felt like katsuki is ready, he put his dick inside bakugou.

with each movement, katsuki was losing his mind. with every touch, his heart was melting. soon enough katsuki was about to cum, and Deku stopped. katsuki was a huge mess and very much needy for more love and sex. he asked needing "Why? Why did you stop? Are not gonna cum inside?". izuku grinned and said " I will but it got too plain from you calling me 'izuku' or 'Deku'... I want you to call me 'daddy'". " d-daddy!?... I have not even called my dad like that and you expect me to call YOU daddy? like why do you even need me to call you daddy? it doesn't make any sense." Deku sighed and said "aren't you so innocent? I didn't mean the father-daddy, I meant the-"

"Ahhh~~ Daddy ~~ give me more of your huge cock~ fill all of my holes with semen~~ Daddy ~ fuck me till I pass out<3 Ahh ~" says katsuki with thinking. Deku started laughing, and then said " I liked it.. call me daddy instead of my name ok?" katsuki nodded. Deku started to thrust deeper than before, causing katsuki to whimper, he liked it a lot. he holds on to Deku screaming 'daddy' and 'fuck'. with each movement he moaned. "kacchan<3" "Daddy ~ ahhh~~~ fuckkk fuck fuck fuckkk!! deku ahh~ I am coming!" Deku came inside katsuki while katsuki makes a terrible mess on the bed. he slowly took his dripping dick outside from katsuki.

Deku looked at katsuki like a wild animal, he was very much satisfied with how much of a mess katsuki turned out to be. izuku helps katsuki to get up, he sits on the bed, blushing like a red tomato. Deku smiles and leans into a kiss. katsuki blushes and breathes heavily, and tears slowly roll down. he said "I- I am so sorry *sniff* I shouldn't have fought with you... please don't leave me... I love you... I need you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ending here! this is probably the longest chapter I've done. I feel wasted... Anyway, it has about 800+ words.