Chapter 10

The next few days were eerily peaceful apart from the occasional burn mark that appeared in different places on her and Aizawa's walk and of course the near constant feeling of eyes watching her where ever she goes.

"Another one?" [Y/N] asked turning to see what Aizawa was looking at, her assumption was correct it was in fact another burned handprint into the tree nearest to UA. Aizawa just nodded his head and looked around the area trying to see if he could spot the culprit. "I hate how close he's getting to UA, I'm worried about the students getting caught in the crossfire." [Y/N] sighed, her shoulders slumping in defeat.

"The students are safe in their dorms, don't worry." Aizawa tried to comfort but he was never the best with words especially when it comes to comfort, but even with that hindrance it seemed to perk [Y/N] up.

"Thanks Aizawa but I hope this is the closest he gets to UA." [Y/N] spoke looking towards the large building she works at. Aizawa stared at the woman he worked with, her hair strands flowing in the gentle wind, her big eyes looked in sadness at their workplace, her hands clutching onto the folders with an extremely tight grip. He didn't even correct her this time.

Deep fiery blue eyes stared intently at the couple, they latched onto Aizawa's black eyes staring at his property. The way he looked upon her gorgeous form disgusted Dabi. How dare he look at his toy without his permission, he needs to go.

The pair walked into the walls of UA; the only place Dabi couldn't access [Y/N]. For now. They made small talk as they walked to the staff room, the rumours and the pity looks had all died down mostly but there were still the odd looks from people she doesn't teach very often. Once they reached the staff room they parted ways, both going to their own desks. [Y/N] didn't see the look from Aizawa once she turned away but someone else did, and not Dabi this time.

"Yo Shota!" Present Mic's loud voice penetrated Aizawa's ears as he sat down, his best friend (self-proclaimed) slung his arm around the shoulders of the dark-haired man. Aizawa allowed a small scowl to take over his features, his ears then picked up a small giggle coming from another part of the room. [Y/N] was giggling behind her hand at his predicament, she was really cute. "Stop staring at her the others will pick up that you like her," Mic teased watching as Aizawa snapped his head to Mic in response to his statement.

"I don't- "

"You don't like her?" Mic whispered, "could have fooled me," Mic removes his arm from Aizawa's shoulders and shrugged a smile playing on his lips. Aizawa shoved him away and turned back to his desk, a scowl sitting deeper on his lips.

The day went by uneventful after that it was comfortable, familiar and mind easing for [Y/N]. After her last class finished the colourful group found her again to do some more English work, Bakugo tagging along to check on his favourite teacher (not that he'd ever admit that).

"Hey Miss [Y/N]!" Ashido's cheerful voice called out to her through the open door of the classroom. [Y/N] waved to the group inviting them in, she had gotten familiar with the group coming over after their last class.

"Hey guys, how was training?" She asked as they all took their seats, she received a mixture of responses. Groans escaped three mouths and an excited 'great' left Kirishima's. She turned to Bakugo seeing as he had yet to say anything.

"S'fine," was all he grunted out sitting down roughly. [Y/N]'s eyebrows furrowed as the boy turned away from her, head propped up on his hand looking out the window. She shook her head and began collecting some extra English work she had made for them, handing them out carefully to the students.

As she sat back down her phone began ringing making her and all the students jump, she picked it up not recognising the number.

"Hello?" She answered.