Chapter 4

A few days had passed since her fearful journey back from the shop, she hadn't left since but she needed to again. She had ran out of food once again and needed to go out but she had been so scared. [Y/N] had been building up the courage all morning to go out, she had stood at the front door her hand reaching out to the doorknob every few minutes but she couldn't quite build up the courage to grasp it fully.

After another few minutes of building up the courage she finally grasped it and swung open her door aggressively. The door hitting the side of the door making her jolt and reach for it again. Then regaining her courage and stepping onto her porch, she shut the door locked it and then began her walk feeling confidence in every step.

"Fake 'til you make it," She whispered her head held high as she walked past all the alleys and dark corners. She was confident, definitely confident. [Y/N] smiled to herself thinking that last time she must of been just paranoid no one was there, why would Dabi come for her she had nothing to offer him. If he wanted to kill her he would have done so in the woods. He just wanted to scare her. Yeah that's all it's nothing truly worrying, he just wanted to scare her that's all and he did it right?

A hand gripped her wrist and yanked her into an alleyway.

"Hey doll nice to see you again did ya get my message?" A familiar voice spoke, a hard surface collided with her back as she was shoved against the wall of an alleyway. Her breath hitched as she noticed the warm hand on her wrists keeping her pinned to the wall, it got heavier as she stared into those teal eyes. Fuck.

A scream began to climb out of her throat but it was kept behind her lips by Dabi's warm hand, tears sprung to her eyes as she stared into Dabi's. "Don't scream princess," the term of endearment came out mockingly. He was blurry but she knew who he was. "What's wrong cat your tongue?" He smirked taking his hand from her lips and placing it softly around her neck, not squeezing just the presence of his hand.

"I- please," was all that dripped from her lips as she stared into his eyes. Tears began racing down her cheeks. Dabi smirked drinking in the fear that exuded from the shaking woman in front of him, god she was perfect. Perfect for him.

He let out a mocking laugh at her pathetic attempt at speaking, he squeezed slightly making her eyes almost pop out of her eyes. "You're weak, always need saving by that hero don't you?" Her tears poured faster at his remark, she does need saving. She brought her hand that wasn't held down and began trying to get him off of her. A laugh erupted from Dabi as he allowed his hands to heat up more. She stopped trying.

"Please, let go!" [Y/N] cried gripping his wrist with her hand, just lightly in fear of the heat he gave off. Dabi smirked seeing how pitiful she was, his skin tingled as she cried and his heart began to beat as she was below him. He let go of her other wrist and used his hand on her neck to throw her to the floor where he straddled her again.

"God you're so pathetic, you can't even look after yourself." Dabi laughed his hand returned to her neck but the other held her shoulder down. "Even your quirk is weak, good thing I'm here to take care of you isn't it?" At his words [Y/N] realised she had a quirk and she raised her hand.

A familiar blinding flash overtook his senses and a kick to his stomach made him move backwards.

Once the flash had cleared he saw the fleeting figure of his pathetic doll run out of the alleyway clutching her neck, seems like he left a burn. He smirked as he watched her run, tears pouring from her eyes as she ran back home. He liked a good chase but he didn't run after her. He'd allow her to think she's safe before pouncing once more, especially now he's got her address. Dabi smirked to himself wider thinking of her home, it was just her but soon it would be her and him.

He'd come blazing into her life and if she wanted him out she had to burned to do so.