Meeting scene

(Wait to play song)

Dreamworks wrote a letter to all the leaders, to a meeting.

Dreamworks said to her messenger bird the Phoenix "Give this to Bella. There's a meeting that involves...serious matters." The bird flys off to Bella's then she left to get things ready for the meeting.

Meanwhile. While Bella was busy talking about the problem at hand. She heard a screech then she looked outside to see the Phoenix, then moved as it landed on the window seal.

Bella saw the letter tied to its leg "what's this?" She took it and read it as Dreamworks' voice read it in her head "Dear Bella, you and all the leaders have been summoned for a meeting of personal matters. Please meet at my castle in the meeting room at 3:00 pm sharp."

Bella looked shocked at the sight of the meeting. Then she got ready. N asked "Where are you going Bella?"

Bella said "I'm going to a meeting. I'll be back soon." She packed a few things for the meeting. She then flew off.

Dreamworks, Balan and nights, set up the meeting room. Dreamworks said "Alright, they're almost here. Everything's set up. Snacks, check, slideshow, check."

They heard elevators. "Oh they're here!" They saw all the leaders walk in. Dreamworks said "Okay, now the demon leaders are almost here. Now put on the disguises."

Everyone changed to their demon forms. Dreamworks turned into a goetia, with purple eyes. Bella transformed into a normal demon with a candle on top, Skylar transformed into an imp boss. Applejack transformed into a shark demon, Cake transformed into a goat demon, then the demon leaders, Bee, Ozzy, with Fizzy, and Stolas. They sat down at their respective seats.

Skylar asked "So Dreamworks, why are we all here? Besides the snacks."

Dreamworks said "I have an important question for all of you, how do you feel, about the three V's?"

Applejack spat out her cider, much to Cake's annoyance.

Applejack said "Uh, sorry Cake, but the tree V's are one of the biggest things, in the underground fireplace."

Dreamworks said "I know that but it's these two that make me sick to my stomach. Valentino and Vox."

Stolas said "But they are powerful, what do you plan to do?"

Dreamworks said walking away and looking at the window "Oh don't worry. You leave those two to me and Bella." Her eyes glowed "And I have two new members of this team. Meet Raymond and frog."

The door opened to show the two characters from Lazerhawk.

(Play song now)

Raymond asked "You asked us to be here with these fossils? Are they too scared to work on their job?"

Asmodeus began singing as he put his hands on the table scaring the two
"You better show some respect!
Check your behavior, no one speaks to the rulers of the rings that way!
Did you expect us to sit back
And take your insolent, brazen display?"

Raymond rapped as he and Frog danced
"Haha, you've got it twisted
We're not the one who needs a new attitude
Maybe you missed it, but we're that #Bitch
And we we will do nothing less than what we please (Woo!)
We're the backbone of the ruleless
Mad that we acted respectless?
Well, it's 'cause no one could respect this"

Le frog said "Sorry group attendin'
Since when are ovеrlords too scared to fight?"

Raymond sang posting pics
"You're long past trendin'
Sorry baе, but I ain't swipin' right
You lost your relevance"

Stolas sang "We can't act without more intelligence"

Raymond rapped
"Ugh, no wonder I'm so respectless
We could eat you lot for breakfast"

Bee sang "You and the Frog are inane and uninformed
Smug wannabes, who don't heed when you've been warned"

Raymond rapped
"Oops! Did I strike a nerve?
'Cause when I brought out the fakers head"

The fake Raymans head rolled.

"Couldn't help but observe
That your wrinkled face was turning red
And why are you avoidin' war?
That's what the guns you sell are for
Thanks to my being respectless
One thing I'm starting to suspect is
You know why this fakers headless
Do you have a disclosure?"

Dreamworks shouted breaking them up "This meeting's over!"

Everyone looked shocked. Fizzy said "That was a productive meeting."

Everyone began to leave. "But we just got here." Everyone grumbled. Dreamworks and Bella were the ones left behind as Dreamworks poured her self a drink and sighed. "I hope what we're doing is right, especially for Angel." Bella put her hand on Dreamworks' shoulder and they looked out to the city. Then dreamworks took a sip then began coughing and hooting as Bella patted her back "That was a bad idea."