April fools

Dreamworks marks April 1st on her calendar; to the viewers. "Tomorrow is April Fools' Day. Every year Lincoln's sister Luan creates a prank apocalypse and no one is spared! I present to you Luan Loud's April Fools' Highlight Reel."

She begins showing a montage of Luan's April Fools' Day pranks on the Dreamers Family. First, the team are looking at their furniture, which is tacked upside down to the ceiling
Luan said "I'd say this prank's a little over your head!" She laughed

Now they open the door to find the room full of chickens as Luan made another joke "Seems to be your clucky day!" She laughed

Now the crew are looking at their house all wrapped up in wrapping paper.
Luan said as she rips through a window "I guess that's a wrap!" She laughed.

Now the team was trapped in a humongous gelatin.
Luan said "Aww, look at the Dreamers team gettin' jiggly with it!" She laughed

Loona, Jax, Dreamworks and doreamon's fur got shaved off.
Luan said holding a buzz shaver "I shaved the best for last!" She laughed.
The flashback ends

Dreamworks said "See what I mean? Nobody's safe from that evil pranking genius. But this year's gonna be different. Luan is not gonna prank me, because I've got an April Fool-proof plan." She walked towards her door "You're not the only one who can make a pun, Luan!" She opens her door to reveal Rudy wearing a watermelon helmet and diaper, Penny's putting on padding, Loona coating herself and Bloo in bubble-wrap.
Bloo said panicking "Bubble-wrap me next!"
Ragatha enters with her head inside a gargoyle head. "I need more armor."
Kinger panics as Frida enters in army gear "Where's my helmet!?"

Zooble was talking on her smartphone with her producer "Milo, we have to cancel all our plans in April." Bobby asks why "Because Luan might take one of my eyes off again! And it takes a month for one of them to grow back."

Gangle was following nights and balan "C'mon you two! Let me hunker in your bunker!"

Balan said "You should've been more prepared. We'd known this storm was coming for 364 days."
Gangle then dropped to her knees and begging "PLEASE! GIVE ME SHELTER!"

Dreamworks walks by whistling when Loona dashes out in front of her "Arms up, Dreamworks! Your turn for bubble-wrap."
Dreamworks puts her hand in front of Loona "Not this year, Loona. I'm not getting pranked."

The team chattered in confusion. Bloo said "It's never been done!"
Balan asked "Are you crazy?"
Dreamworks said "Guys! Guys! I got a plan! I'm simply gonna lock myself in my room till the day's over. I've got snacks, video games and a hose to pee in, which I call the Tinkle Tube. Patent pending."

Everyone groaned out "Ew!"
Snap said "Cool!"

Dreamworks points to her window "It goes out the window! The point is, I'll never have to leave my room so Luan will never get me."
The team look frightened as Luan comes upstairs while holding a sausage.

Luan said "Ooh! It's Pranksmas Eve...and I'm just bubbling with excitement." She pops a piece of Lola's bubble wrap and walks away.

Penny said "I'm gonna need more bubble wrap! And a fresh pair of undies."

Dreamworks said carrying some boards "Thanks for the lumber, Snap! I'll return it on April 2nd." She walks away with lumber.
Snap said "Mahogany was a good choice. That'll hold nicely." Dreamworks closes her door, uses the drill to seal the nails and Mahogany on it, then puts a chair by the doorknob.

Dreamworks takes out her radio "Bella, wanna hang out tomorrow? I built us a fortress with snacks, games and a Tinkle Tube. Patent pending."

Bella said "On Pranksgiving? No way! Not after what happened last year."