Relaxing day for dreamworks

It showed Dreamworks relaxing under a tree with Nights and Balan as V was sleeping.

Bella was painting a portrait of the scene. Bunny, Bop, Dizzy, Jean Francois were playing volleyball as Candy was collecting seashells with N, Uzi, Ruby, Thad, Dipper, Mabel, Snap, Rudy, Penny, Loona and bloo as the mixels were playing in the water.

Bunny served as Bop spiked it and it bounced out of the spot as the three stated in shocked as the ball bounced to Dreamworks' face which smacked her. When they saw her get up, they got scared as Bunny pointed to Bop, but Dreamworks smiled and handed the ball back as the lot were confused.

Zaptor popped up from a bush, as Dreamworks was about to eat a hamlogne sandwich, zaptor took it making dreamworks shocked but smiled anyway. Candy ran over and hugged her, then the hug cracked her bones, but Dreamworks didn't mind, so Candy left waving, as Dreamworks was waving with blood running down her mouth.

Mixadel and Camillot were running chasing each other. As Dreamworks saw Camillot run by she moved V so she didn't get hit, but got her leg stepped on by Mixadel, making her jump into the tree. Doreamon was shocked when he sees Dreamworks' head but she gave a thumbs up. Dreamworks had a cane and shook then she laid down. Bunny and Bop were smiling deviously as bunny whispered a plan to Bop. Bop threw the ball into the tree making an apple fall as Dreamworks looked shocked to see an apple. Then more came down as Nights and Balan woke up shocked as V woke up scared "Woah, woah woah!" Then she fell. As doreamon got the worst end of the stick covered in the apples.

Bop and bunny were laughing as Dizzy and Jean Francois were shocked, then as Seismo was eating an apple Dreamworks popped up mad.

She stepped out of the apples and clenched her fist in anger. Then she towered over Bunny and Boo as they looked scared hugging each other, steam coming out of her nose. Dizzy and Jean Francois ran off. Dreamworks growled as her wings grew bigger, then as Balan and Nights got up they saw what was happening in shock. They were ready to attack to calm her down but realized what happened last time, which was that Dreamworks lost some of her magic. So they stopped scared. So V walked up and hugged her as she purred much to everyone's shock.

Dreamworks looked down then she got calm as Bop and bunny were still scared. Then Bella came over and grabbed some blood. Then ran off, as it showed a funeral as Dreamworks' hand popped out.