Nightmare market

Kuromi made a potion poof as the teams were amazed.

Kuromi said "Cauldrons! Get your cauldrons!"

Dipper looked around and spun a globe. Loona and bloo looked amazed as they saw a performer using magic while using a unicycle. Then they followed their friends.

Ruby and Uzi looked amazed as the sights and smells.

Balan was looking in a funhouse mirror "Does my head look big in this?" Dreamworks and nights were laughing at the sight.

Snap said holding his phone "Oh, I loooove the Night Market! Look at all this great content!"

Khan said "So excited to finally get some quality time together, girls. Now we can make up for all those childhood memories we missed, huh?" Khan then gave them cotton candy, a lollipop and a plush then rubbed their heads making them blush. Ruby said "Daaaad!"

The teams then ran to a stall with glitter.
Rudy said as he puts on a hat "Wow!"
They all said "Wow!"
Penny gasped seeing a certain type of glitter.

Lunk said "Ooh! Glitter!"
Penny said "Hold it! I've seen this stuff before! You've got to be super careful, or it'll totally turn you—" Loona got tickled by the feather on Rudy's hat "Ahhhh... CHOOOO!"

Khan said as he, balan, and night held a bunch of ice creams "Hey, kids! Who's ready for some ice cream—?" They screamed. They saw the teams got turned into kids. Snap and Bloo looked shocked at what was happening.

Khan looked down to see Uzi and Ruby as they laughed. Khan said "Uzi, Ruby? Is that you?" Balan said "Okay! Okay, okay! Nobody move!"

As soon as he said that all the kids ran off in different directions as they giggled.

The adults screamed "No!"
Khan said "Kids?!" He sees Ruby and Uzi running "Uzi! Ruby! I-I can't— I won't lose you both again!"

Nights tried to grab Rudy but missed and fell.
Balan tried to grab Flain but fell over the stall then got up annoyed hearing a taunting voice.

Dreamworks jumped into a stall of purple apples then ate one as a sparkles flew out then she began flying "Aah! Whoaaaa!" When she fell down to the stall again she giggled then wanted to eat another one but Balan stopped her "Oh, no, you don't!"
Dreamworks said "Awww!" Then she blows a raspberry.

Bella jumped onto Balan's head and jumped from stall to stall "Whoo! Ooh-ooh-ooh!"

Balan said "Aah! Bella, get down from there!"

Bella fell through a cotton candy stall and got some on her head. "Ooh! Aah! Ugh!" She giggled "Ooooh!"
Nights said panting "Don't... worry...! I... got you...!"

They saw Loona about to go into a cauldron. Making them scream. Khan said "No, no, no, no!" He grabbed Loona as she got dragon wings, then burped fire burning his mustache.
"Aah! My mustache!"

He heard manny and Frida as they were jumping in glitter "Wheeee!"
They got colored hair, carrot ears item and a colored beard.

Khan groaned then gave Loona to Bloo as he was shocked.

While he was chasing manny and Frida he saw snap trying to stop Penny from licking the crystals. "Don't do it. Don't do it! D-Don't, don't, don't, don't!" When she did she got small. Khan groans "Oh, no! Where'd she go?!"
Snap said "There!" Penny licked another one then got super big. Grabbing snap.
Balan nervous chuckled and said "And there she is."

Penny was giggling while jumping.

The three of them shouted "We are too old for this!"

Khan then saw Ruby and Uzi holding onto some flying hats as they cheered "Whoo! Whee! Whoo!" They let go making Khan scream "Uzi! Ruby! Noooooo!" As they got closer to the ground Khan grabbed them as he fell to the ground with a thud. Khan said hugging them "I'll always be here for you, girls! I promise!" Uzi and Ruby said with eyes shining "Ah."

The three saw the other kids making havoc.

Cassandra was watching them on her phone as she had curlers in her hair and was wearing a cape "Look at them." She chuckled "They're weak. Vulnerable. Now's my chance to get their magic! I certainly can't go out like this. Sonata! Aria! Fetch my power crown!"

Balan was pulling the kids in the wagon as snap was holding Dreamworks in a carrier.

Bella and Penny saw a fairy and almost went out then khan
grabbed them then put them back in the wagon. Balan put a finger to his chin "Think, guys, think. There's got to be some way to get these kids back to normal."
Frida copied balan "Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm." He saw a stand as he saw Ragatha "Come get your herbal teas. Calming teas. Relaxing teas."

Khan said "That's it!" They ran over "Excuse me! This is a tea-mergency!" They looked through the items. Then they put some leaves, sugar, and some flower petals. Nights grabbed the tea kettle then poured it into the pot then she stirred, with some sugar.

Dreamworks followed a fairy "Ooh!" Snap grabbed her then put her back into the carrier "Nice try!" Dreamworks blows a raspberry at him.

Khan put the tea into cups then served it to the kids.

Balan said "Let's get you back to normal."
Penny picked it up then sniffed it then said in disgust "Bleh!"
All the kids looked grossed out at the tea then turned away.

The adults groaned. Snap said "Uhhh..." he looked through some items then pulled out some silly straws. He showed it to the kids then they became happy and began drinking the tea as he put them in. When snap got to Dreamworks, Uzi and Ruby, Balan stopped him. The girls laughed "Goo-goo, ga-ga! Goo-goo, ga-ga" Balan, Nights and Khan looked at them then remembered the times they had together.
It showed Nights pushing Dreamworks on a vine swing as balan took a picture, then Nights grabbed her and hugged her. Khan remembered the time his girls began walking at the same time.
The three adults looked at the kids smiling. Khan said "Our little girls. You're just like we remember you." Snap gave them the straws as they began drinking the tea.

As everyone was fixing up the mess that happened.
Cassandra stepped through the portal looking more sinister than usual as she laughed evilly "Time's up for you and your pathetic little friends, Bella and Dreamworks. Bow to—" she gasped when she saw them leave the festival "No! They're getting away! Get back here!" As she shouted the people looked at her.

Ragatha said as the digital circus crew walked up "Oh, looks like you could use some nice, relaxing tea."

Cassandra said "What? Tea? You think I want tea? No. I don't want your tea. But I will take something else." The crew gulped in nervousness "I didn't get all dressed up for nothing." She grunted as she used her magic to take their powers.
"Hey! What are you doing?! Our powers!"

After the people saw that they began running and screaming. Cassandra said "You're next, Dreamworks, and Bella."