Ail-icorn

It showed the castle where the wind was blowing leaves and pollen, then a sneeze from a certain alicorn was heard. It showed Dreamworks in her bed with a red stuffy nose, a stuffed up horn and puffed up cheeks.
Balan put a thermometer in her mouth as nights but an ice bag on her head.

Balan said "We've tried everything!" Dreamworks team and the Voltron team watched.

Balan showed the items "Poultices, soup, a poultice made of soup. But nothing's helping Dream get better!"

Dreamworks took off the bag, and spat out the thermometer then said a little congested "I told you, both. It's just a little spring allergy—" she sneezed then a zap came out as balan and nights covered themselves to protect themselves from the magic. "—in my horn."

Allura said "Strange. I've never heard of a horn allergy." Manny said "Must be an Alicorn thing."
Allura said "Oh, pity. The glitter is simply amazing." She picked some up making balan nervous
"Uh, I wouldn't do that." With a poof Allura had some weird things on her hand. "Told ya."

Allura tried shaking it off and stretching off.

Snap said "That... is the fifth strangest thing I've ever seen."
Allura screamed "How do I get it off?!" She tired stepping it off then she slipped and fell "Whoa! Whoopsie! Ugh."

Nobita helped her up then Dreamworks began coughing then she teleported Nobita somewhere then he came back covered in ice and snow making him shiver "S-So... c-c-c-c-c-cold...!"

Nights said "See? We gotta do something to stop Dreamworks from sneezing magic!"

Dreamworks said "Sorry. But there's nothing you can do. Everything I've read says this just has to run its cour—" she began to sneeze as her horn lit up "Ah..."

Rudy shouted "Take cover!"

Dreamworks then finishing up "Ah... Ah..." she sneezes more magic. Freda almost got magic on her then Penny pushed her out of the way making her covered in magic, making her fly "Uh-oh! Whoooaaa!" She began flying every which way screaming.
Dreamworks said "Sorry, Penny."

Penny grabbed a pillar making sure her skirt doesn't fall down.
Doreamon said "I'll get you down!" He put on his helicopter hat and before he grabbed Penny Dreamworks sneezed on him, making him shake as he opened his mouth as horn honks, then sawing sounds came out of his mouth, he covered his mouth in shock.
Nights asked "Uh... what'd he say?"

Doreamon opened his mouth as jackhammering, a slide whistle and a chicken squawk came out.
Nobita said "I don't know. Not even us speak sound effect.

Allura is still trying to get the two things on her hand by knocking it on Dreamworks's dresser "This is ridiculous! We simply must find a cure!" She fell again.

They heard a muffled voice "Never fear!"
The door opens to reveal Shoutmon "Shoutmon is here! Special delivery from Zecora!"

Doreamon opened his mouth as a drill sound, cuckoo clock, cat yowl, and bionic clicking came out and he helped Penny come down.

Shoutmon said "That's what I said. Anyhoo, Zecora promised this potion will cure Dreamworks!"

Dreamworks took it then drank it then hiccuped a little then her swollen horn shrunk down, then everyone had the magic disappear, Penny fell back to the ground as Nobita got unfrozen then helped Penny get up, doreamon cheered "Aw, yeah!"

Then Allura had the things had them away as everyone smiled. Dreamworks cheered "It worked!"
Shoutmon said "Except..." Dreamworks looked shocked then with a poof! She turned into a foal. Much to everyone's surprise.
Shoutmon finished "...there may be some teensy-eensy side effects."

Dreamworks began crying as Balan held her as everyone backed up, making Balan and Mights worried, on what to do now.