12:: the execution

:throw my arms to the skies hold my head make me realize
(retrospect, vistas)

•••••

dream sat on his bed as drista sat down next to him. "what's the important thing i have to hear?" she asked him. dream smiled. "so, turns out that you were right about literally everything." dream explained to her.

"well, duh! but what was i right about?" dream gave drista a knowing look. "there's no way you don't know what i'm talking about," he looked at her in disbelief.

"i'm in love with sapnap!"

"oh, i knew that months ago."

"i know that! i need your help trying to ask him out since i've never asked out a boy before." dream begged for his sisters help. she chuckled. "thank you for assuming i have experience with men." she said, causing her to laugh at her own joke. dream shook his head.

"i'm going to noah for help next time because you are absolutely useless."

"just because he acts like a sissy doesn't mean he's actually into men." dream chuckled at her joke. "he's gonna kill you if he finds out you said that." she smiled mischievously.

"that's besides the point! we're trying to get you to ask a man out!" drista reminded dream. he nodded, trying his hardest to not get distracted with his restless adhd.

"so what do i do?"

"you have to do it in person; no over the phone bullshit."

dream sighed through his nose. "i understand that i have to do that—i just feel like it would be easier to do over text." he complained to his sister. drista rolled her eyes.

"do you want this to be effective or not?"

dream went quiet. he obviously wants this to be effective and make sapnap his boyfriend, but he's scared. what if it all goes south?

drista began to smile, confusing dream. somehow his silence spoke volumes to drista but yet was mute to himself. "why are you looking at me like that?" he asked her. she began to giggle.

"how dumb are you for it to not be this clear to you! it's so obvious this means a lot to you. i can tell you want a positive outcome from this! this is why you should do it in person," she explained it to him. "what's a better time than the present, am i right?" she mischievously said.

dream sat there quietly evaluating what his sister had said.

she had a good point and he was well aware of that. did he have the balls to follow through with it though?

yes. yes he did.

"okay, okay, fine! i'll text him and tell him to meet me at some coffee place or something stupid like that. just know it's your fault if it all goes wrong!" dream gave into his sisters words. "yes!" drista celebrated dreams reaction.

"okay, what should i say?" dream asked as he clicked on sapnaps contact. drista smiled. "give me your phone! i have an idea." dream handed his sister his phone and prayed that her idea wasn't going to ruin his friendship.

he watched as she tapped away on his phone. dream could feel his heart rate begin to raise. he was anxious but he was also excited.

drista handed dream his phone back, showing the message she had typed out but hadn't sent yet.

'hey dude bro gangster u know for a FACT that you want to meet me at the coffee shop, specifically the one george used to work at before his ass got FIRED!!!!'

"what the fuck!?" dream shouted as his sister bursted into a fit of laughter. "what did you expect me to say?" she asked him in between her giggles. dream rolled his eyes.