chapter 13~ his touch

Like and comment!!!!!!

हल्दी की रात में रंगों का मिलन,
प्यार की शुरुआत है, हर दिल की कहानी का आरंभ

E L I Z H A

"Mam you're looking gorgeous" the makeup artist said,I smiled I'm all ready for our wedding function,our Sangeet I'm wearing a sparkling golden lehenga having loose curls simple nude makeup,and diamond jewellery set.i loved my look it's simple and elegant.
After setting the dupatta,I drank water because I got really very tired just by sitting for hours but it paid off.

"Elizha-" ammi and mom came together I smiled looking at them.

They came towards me "bohot pyaari lag rhi ho"ammi said.and mom put some khol on the back of my right and kissed my forehead and said "kisi ki Nazar na Lage"

I smiled and blushed.

"Elizhabeth,ate you ready?" Aysha shouted and came inside uhhh,I hate this nickname given by her.

My sisters and friends came inside together.
"Wow"
"You're looking hot"
"Aaj to jeej gye kaam se"
"Beutifullll"
They said together and I just giggled then they
They hugged me and clicked some of our pictures

After that we went outside the room because the function is started after reaching the staircase I sae Zayn all dressed up in a expensive black suit with a bow and his well set hair and his grumpy face,brown eyes and his perfect aura.afyer that I feel someones gaze on me I got out of my world and looked at me feet while walking, suddenly zainab said "looks like jiju can't take his eyes off you tonight" I glared at her and said
"Shut up or I'll kill you" and they all laughed
After reaching towards him they put hand's in his and he holdy hand securely brushed his thumb over the back of my hands and i felt butterflies.
"Chlein" he said in his husky voice and I just nodded.we went downstairs together holding hands, he's walking like a gentleman with confidence and I'm all shy and nervous didn't looked in front,after reaching down we stand their for minute and some cameramen clicked our pictures flash off the camera amd soft music at the background and his one hand on my waist and one hand is holding mine.

After that we went towards our seat we sat on the comfy peach sofa and my sisters helped me setting the lehenga.

"Bhabhi,you look so beautiful"alia came and said.i smiled she clicked selfies with us.

And suddenly Shayan came towards us with a boy,he kneeled down with the boy and I looked at the and smiled.

"Ye rhi maami"Shayan said to the boy he just giggled and touched my hands then he siad something in Shayans ear and Shayan laughed and hold him towards my face and the boy kissed my cheeks and gave me a rose and said

"Maami, I'm Saad"I smiled at him and hold his hands bent a little and kissed his both cheeks and he giggled and I smiled looking at his reaction and said "I'm Elizha"

"Elizha maami,yeahhhh"he said and jumped and went towards Zayn and said "mama, you're marrying her" Zayn lift him and made him sit on his lap and said "yes, I'm marrying her"

"Please don't marry her, she's so beautiful"he said and we all laughed except him.

"And why?"Zayn asked then he pouted and said

"I like Her, she's my girlfriend" after listening to him we all laughed and mom came towards us and hold him in her embrace and pinched his nose softly and said "you're getting very naughty huh" he laughed then ahaana aapi came and said "bhabhi he was so excited to meet you after looking at your photo"I smiled
Then Sarah bhabhi kissed saad's cheeks and said "humne bhi bohot intezaar kra hai inka pr ab ye humari hai aur humare saath hi rhengi" Saad nodded got out of mom's hold came towards me and said " ab hum aapko kahi nhi jaane denge,haina mama"he asked Zayn at last and hi just nodded, I did notices he doesn't talk much in and nor smile he only talks about work and buisness with others.