chapter 25 ~ are you angry?

Last chapter pe no likes no comments???? Why? It was a long chapter with 4000+words please jakr usse bhi like kro aur isse bhi.

एक दिल ही बचा था
पास अपने वो भी
हम हार के आये हैं

एक तेरे होठों के दुख
सब खुशियाँ वार के आये हैं

रंग आँखों का तेरी यादों सा
वो लहजा तेरी बातों का
वो खुशबू तेरे आने की वो

वो धागा तेरे वादों का
तू लगता है प्यारा इतना
क्या मेरे दिल में है जितना

तेरी ऐक अदा के नाम किया
सब एहद ए वफ़ा के नाम किया
सब एहद ए वफ़ा का नाम किया

E L I Z H A

After the girls left, Zayn looked at me with intensity, making my stomach churn. His glare showed he was angry, but I stayed quiet. I changed my position, sitting properly and fixing my dupatta. His continued glares gave me goosebumps, and the room felt tense. I sat in silence, the unspoken tension hanging between us.

He took a deep breath, A deep exhale resonated in the room, and the drawn-out sound sent a ripple of uneasy anticipation through me, giving me eerie goosebumps. Zayn, without saying a word, moved closer to the bed where I was sitting. Feeling a tinge of fear, I instinctively closed my eyes, realizing that my earlier remark about not missing him had stirred his frustration.

The atmosphere grew thick with unspoken tension as he approached. I couldn't shake the feeling that I had triggered something significant. It became evident that my words, spoken in a moment of perhaps a misguided jest, had touched a nerve. Now, with his proximity, it dawned on me that he wasn't intending to distance himself from the situation. The unspoken understanding between us lingered, leaving me with a mixture of apprehension and a growing realization that his presence wasn't about to fade away.

He sat down, his eyes still on me, making me even more nervous. Without thinking much, I opened my eyes slowly, lifting my lashes to meet his gaze. His serious expression always made my stomach flutter. Pushing aside my thoughts, I moved closer and hugged him. I rested my face on his chest, but he didn't hug me back.

Not giving up, I moved back a bit, pouting a little in a playful way. Trying to get comfortable, I sat on his lap, but again, he didn't respond. I hugged him again, hoping for a hug in return, but once more, he didn't hug me back. Thinking of moving away, suddenly, he put his hands on my back and pulled me closer.

Sitting on his lap, I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I smiled shyly, hiding my face on his chest. In that quiet moment, I found comfort in his warmth, and the unspoken connection between us felt strong and reassuring.

I pressed a gentle kiss to his cheeks, softly saying "sorry", but he didn't turn to look at me. My eyes lingered on his face, hoping for a response, but he kept his distance. Determined to bridge the gap, I slowly pulled his face toward mine, planting another kiss on his cheek, once again expressing my apology.

"I'm so sorry"

Despite my efforts, he remained silent. Feeling a bit disheartened, I winced and finally urged him to say something, anything at all.

"Say something, please."

"What should I say?"

His straightforward response made me smile.