chapter four

Katie's POV

(Past time)

I had known Ellie for less than two days. When she arrived at the training ground Jonas called and asked me, Leah, Viv and Beth to come to welcome her. We all agreed and went. We went into the changing rooms where we were told she was and walked in on her without a shirt.

My eyes scanned over her toned stomach, then they fell on a scar on her hip. She pulled her top on quickly and walked past us with her boots in her hands smiling slightly.

We watch as she slips her boots on while walking. She walks out the door and down to Jonas before starting with a few tricks for the pictures. We watch as she does 'around the world' over and over again.

She finishes with shooting drills and it goes perfectly in the net where she's told to shoot it. Jonas walks away smiling and saying hello to us before going to his office.

We watch as Ellie does kicky-upies and then shoots it into the goal, which is when we start walking over to her.

~~~~~~

At Beth and Viv's house after the Australian girls arrive Ellie gets up to greet them and sits back down. Caitlin and Steph sit in the free seats next to her so Kyra sits on Ellie's lap.

Something comes over me. Jealousy. How can I be jealous I haven't even known her for 24 hours.

~~~~~~

In the morning when everyone's up, I get a glass of water when Ellie walks in and we start talking. I get her a glass of water and she ends up dropping it on her shirt. She takes it off and my eyes betray me and fall to her stomach again. We walk out of the kitchen and I end up driving her to her house before training to get her stuff after I've gotten mine.

(Present time)

Ellie goes to the kitchen and calls out, "Do you want one?" I shake my head but walk into the kitchen anyway. She jumps on the counter as I walk closer. I don't know what I'm thinking but I stand in between her legs anyways.

I lean in slightly, "Ellie, can I kiss you?" She doesn't answer. She grabs my neck and pulls me closer kissing me. I deepen the kiss. I put one of my hands on her neck while the other rests on her thigh.

I brush my tongue across her lip and she parts her lips slightly allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. I pull her even closer by putting both my hands at her waist and pulling her towards me.

We break away when her phone rings. It's her friend Josh calling her. She kept one of her hands at my hip keeping me close.

While she talks to Josh I kiss her neck lightly. She moves her head to the side so I can reach her neck easier. I kiss the same spot a few times before moving down her neck. When I reach the collar of her shirt I go back up again before kissing her jaw. She says goodbye to Josh after a few minutes of catching up. I move back to her neck and she lets out a groan when I find her sensitive spot.

I see the time out of the corner of my eye and see that if we don't leave now we'll be late.

I pull away from her neck and make sure there aren't any marks, "We need to go if we don't want to be late." She looks at me for a second before jumping off the side.

We get in my car and I start driving to the training ground. I rest my hand on the gear stick at a red light and turn to look at Ellie. I see her already looking at me and she turns away.

I continue driving when the light turns green. When we get to the training ground we end up having ten minutes before training starts. I go to get out but Ellie puts her hand on my arm. "Is there anything there?" She asks moving her head to the side and showing me her neck.

I shake my head and we get out grabbing our stuff. We get to the changing rooms and I walk over to Leah, Beth and Viv while Ellie walks over to Steph, Caitlin and Kyra.

___________________________________________

I'm sorry you went the weekend without a chapter I had a match on Saturday and ended up getting hurt so had to go to the hospital. I ended up needing a crutch.

Anyway, I hope you like the chapter I made Katie's POV about the past few days. The first day of meeting her is just a brief POV but after they kiss it goes back to normal.

Have a good day/night