chapter fifteen

No one's POV

3-1 to arsenal

90+3' Arsenal with the ball. Starting at the back with Zinsberger, over to Williamson, switches to McCabe, McCabe playing a long ball over everyone's heads to Mead, Mead crosses to Hill, GOALL. Ellie Hill scores from the edge of the box assisted by Beth Mead.

Ellies POV

When Beth crosses it to me I take a touch with my chest to get my footing right and belt it into the top left corner. I point at Beth and run towards her.

We both knee slide to the corner flag. "What a cross Bethy," I scream over the crowd. Everyone piles on top of me and Beth before I get pulled up. I huge everyone and start jogging back to my position.

Katie jogs up to me and puts her arm around my shoulder, "that was such a good goal Els. I'm so proud of you." I smile at her and thank her before she runs off to defence.

Spurs kick off and the whistle is blown. I shake hands with their players before walking around the pitch celebrating and signing things for fans.

I read a sign asking for my shirt so I jog over to the little girl and sign it before handing it to her. I take a picture with her before walking over to Katie. She isn't far from the fans but I see her eyes scan over my arms and abs before meeting my eyes.

I laugh at her slightly and face away from the fans, "do you know how many fans probably got that on camera." She shrugs, "at least if they post it everyone will know your mine."

I blush slightly and shake my head. We continue our way round the pitch before going into the changing room to get out of our kits and have showers before getting back on the bus.

When everyone was ready we all made our way to
the coach. Me, Katie, Beth and Viv sit together again and we all pass light conversation. Before we knew it the coach got back to our training ground so we all said bye to each other and went our separate ways.

________________________________________________________

Short chapter today but I wanted to get something out. I hope you enjoy it.
I'm so proud of Viv scoring today especially since it's her last game. Alessia wanted them to win for her with her two goals. And Frida scored as well.
Have a good day/night