chapter six

We walk out onto the pitch and shake hands with the Spurs players before getting into position. We take the knee for narcissism and then the whistle goes for the game to start.

We start strong with most of the possession. Their left sing is stronger so I get lots of the ball. In the 12th minute, I dribble down the wing.

Their defender tries to tackle so I go one way but turn the other way. I cross the ball in and it lands on Alessia's head. The net ripples to show she scored and she runs over to me, "What an assist."

I smile at her before we run back to our positions. The game kicks off again and they go straight on the counter-attack. They try going past Katie but she tackles them and they fall to the floor.

The ref pulls out a yellow card as the Spurs players surround Katie having a go at her. She argues back with them so a few Arsenal players try to pull Katie away.

I run over putting my arm around Katie's shoulders, "Katie leave it. You did nothing wrong we know." She looks at me annoyed, "Why is it always me they don't like." I shake my head as I pull her in for a hug, "I don't know."

They get a free kick just outside our box and I stand in the wall. They kick the ball and it just goes over our heads and towards the right corner. Zinsberger tips the ball over the bar so it's their corner.

Five minutes before half-time Alessia gets the ball and she passes it out wide to me. I cross it in when she's in the box but the keeper saves it but it's still in play. It's a mess in the box but it gets kicked out of the box to me where I strike it towards the top left corner.

The fans are the first thing I hear as I rum to the corner flag knee sliding towards the fans. Everyone piles onto me congratulating me on my goal. "What a fucking strike," Katie says helping me up. "That was a fucking power shot," Alessia says patting my shoulder.

We get back into position and after simple passes for the four minutes of extra time, the whistle goes for halftime.

After Jonas' speech, he pulls us all back for a minute, "The only change I'm making is Beth going into right-wing and Ellie as our striker."

We all nod understanding and I hug Alessia congratulating her again for the goal.

When the whistle goes for the second half to start Spurs kickoff and try to start a counter attack which is stopped by Kyra. She kicks it wide to Beth who runs up the wing. I'm not in the box yet so I shout to her to cross it and I'll make it.

She crosses it and I make it to the edge of the box in time to shoot it off the cross. It goes right above the keeper's head and I run to Beth jumping on her back.

Everyone jumps on us making me fall off of Beth's back. Katie hugs me and Caitlin kisses my head while Kyra and Steph both hug me dragging me to my position.

In the 70th minute, Caitlin has the ball on the wing. She crosses it but it goes over my head. Beth is there to smash it in making our lead 4-0. She fell on the floor while shooting so I slid over to her and hugged her.

Everyone piles onto her, patting her back. She gets dragged up and into position. I look at the time seeing that next time it goes out I'll be subbed off.

Spurs kick off again and we put pressure on them. They mess up a pass and it goes out for our throw. I see Viv waiting for the board to light up and run on. As my number and her number light up the board, I run off hugging her as she runs on.

Jonas congratulates me for the goals before I sit down next to Alessia for the rest of the game to go on.

When the final whistle goes all the subs get up to shake hands with the Spurs players. I shake all their hands before finding Katie for a team huddle before going around thanking the fans.

After Jonas does a speech we start to go around the pitch talking to fans and taking pictures or signing things.

I remember the little girl and her brother I talked to in the airport so look for them while walking with Alessia and Katie. I spot them after a few minutes. "Hey guys I'll catch up with you in a second okay?" I say as I run over to them.

"Hey, Tiffany. Hey Benji. Did you both enjoy the game?" Tiffany nods while Benji laughs, "Yeah it was great. Your goals were incredible by the way."

"Thank you," I smile at him. Tiffany reaches her arms up for me to pick her up so I look at Benji. He nods his head saying I can so lift Tifdany over the barrier in my arms.

"I'm going to put you down for a minute stay by my side okay?" I say. She nods as I put her down. She holds my leg slightly as I pull my shirt over my head, putting it over her head, "Like promised. My shirt."

She looks up at me grinning as I pick her back up putting her on my shoulders. "Can I take her to meet the girls?" I ask Benji. He nods his head, "Yeah of course."

I hold her as I start walking towards Katie who was watching the entire time. She smiles at me as I walk over to her. Before we get to her Tiffany says, "Can you carry me?" I just laugh taking her off my shoulders and resting her on my hip.

As we get closer to Katie I see her eyes roaming over my stomach before stopping and looking into my eyes.

I put Tiffany down and she reaches for my hand to hold. I hold her hand as I introduce her to Katie and the rest of the girls.

After she's met everyone I put her on my shoulders per her request and run her back over to Benji. We say goodbye and part ways. I head back into the changing rooms and a shirt is thrown in my face making me jump. I look up to see Katie smiling at me. I smile back softly putting her shirt on.

___________________________________________

Here's the game chapter. The next chapter will most likely be an Instagram post of pictures of the Arsenal girls. Pretend Ellie is in them as well.

Have a good day/night.