Chapter 3: One hellish experience

_____________
Time Skip 3 days
_____________
(Balloon's POV)
I was walking out the door, he'd just got many death stares from the others. I even kept a list about my current relationship with everyone in the hotel but I didn't bring it. But I can easily put it in a quick little note.

.
Bad/enemies: almost everyone.
Good/friends:Suitcase,Cheesy, Nickel(surprisingly), Lightbulb, Trophy and Fan.
Not bad or good: Paintbrush, Test Tube and Mic.

As I continued walking I realized, I left my phone in the hotel. And of course I would forget. I walked inside, it was a bit crowded so I just sneaked by them and used the elevator to get to the floor my room was on.

When I grabbed my phone and was about to get to the elevator, but saw Paintbrush walking into it. Just my luck. I walked into the elevator and Paintbrush seemed surprised and then clicked the 'first floor' button

That classic elevator music started playing and it was....? Uncomfortable to say the least. We got off and I had to quickly get away outside. I looked at my phone it was about 2:18 PM. It's not the best time but still a good time to have a walk.

While I was walking I remember something Fan said, Remember always, ALWAYS look up you might get hit by a falling tree branch or a squirrel I mean how do you think I have these stitches? Ok look up and avoid fall objects that can't be too hard right?

I was looking up and making sure I don't get hit by something.

(Note: one thing he forgot. You also have to look forwards too)

I looked at the tree's and saw many birds, squirrels and some bugs but as I walked I tripped on a huge rock and then.

SMASH!

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Cheesy's POV)

I heard a distance smash outside and really the only ones who were outside at the time was the British Tuesday food and Balloon. It might be a branch STICKING close to the ground....... That really wasn't funny.

Looking at the forest I thought that getting Fan, Balloon's other best friend, would be the best option. I started walking towards where Fan usually is, the art room because Paintbrush always 'forgets' to host a art class in there.

"Hey Fan you in here?" I looked around the almost empty room and saw Fan was sitting on one of the chairs on his phone. Probably reading or writing fanfics. I started to walk towards him until I saw that in the little box that keeps paintings you'll grab later had one painting in it.

"Fan get over here." Fan got up and walked towards me. "Woah. Did you make it?". "If I did I wouldn't of called you over here." Both Fan and I looked at the painting and what I got from it was a object getting arrested and a cop holding a hand of a kid that the object kidnapped.

"That small object looks like Balloon." I took a second look and yeah it did!

And then I realized why I came in here. "Hey Fan I heard a loud crash outside and I think it might be Taco but I can be sure." Fan looked at me and said. "Yeah sure let's look at it."

.
.
.

.

.

.

(Fan's POV)

Cheesy and I were walking to where he heard the sound.

"You sure it couldn't have been a branch?" Cheesy gave me a look that said HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!? "Yes I'm sure, and also Balloon is out here so we have to make sure." WELL THAT WAS AN IMPORTANT DETAIL! "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT AT FIRST!?". " Well because I kinda forgot."

I just gave Cheesey death because of that IMPORTANT detail.

.

.

You know you can just kill him

No I can't 'just kill him' he's my friend and Balloon's friend so that'd be a loss for both of us!

Didn't I say they talk behind your back?

......

Well I have a plan to hide the evidence of the body-

No

What?

I SAID NO!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fan looked at what him and Cheesy had found.

(No POV)

Both Fan and Cheesy were shocked at what they found

Balloon on the ground head bleeding a bit and completely unconscious

"HOLY SHIT WHAT DO WE DO!?" Fan looked at Cheesy because he was surprised that he cursed. "We gotta carry him back to the hotel of course." Fan went over and picked up Balloon's unconscious body and was surprised that he was lighter than he thought.

Cheesy followed right behind Fan while walking back to the hotel. "Do you think they'll even care about Balloon?" Cheesy asked Fan. "Of course! He's a other living being like them so well I can really guarantee it but might as well see if they will."

As Fan and Cheesy got to the hotel Fan started questioning if they'll actually care or just let him die. "Let's go in now." Fan said to Cheesy.

They walked into the hotel.

.

.

.

___________________________________

Woah that was a real rollercoaster!(or something else)

And if you didn't see the two other posts I made before this, one for art supposed to be in chapter 2 and the other was for 50 reads! Which I'm real thankful for.

Remember this isn't the end, this is the beginning of the storyline or the TIMELINE!

(At least this isn't the FNaF timeline)

Well see you creatures next time I add a part

~TheCheeseyOne

(Words: 924)