011

Grover was playing around with the headset, completely immersed in the game.

"Grover" Evelyn called out but no response, "Grover, we need to go find Percy and Annabeth." She tugged at his arm but again no response.

Evelyn sighed before looking around and spotting Annabeth and Percy, who made eye contact with her and waved him over. Percy nudged Annabeth and pointed towards Evelyn, and the two made their way over.

Evelyn met them halfway, "Where have you been?" Annabeth asked,

"I was helping this kid find his older sister, but that's not important," Evelyn led them to Grover, "Grover's here, he won't respond to me."

"Grover?" Percy called out to him, as the game powered off and Percy shook him, "Grover." 

Grover whined, "I was so close"

"I know, I hate it when someone does it to me and I can't believe I'm the one saying this but it's really time to go." Percy said, removing his headset.

Grover nodded, "Of course. Where are we going?"

The three froze, "You don't know who we are, do you?" Evelyn asked. 

"Yeah. No, I don't. Have we met?" Grover responded. 

Percy shook his head, "Percy, Annabeth, Eve. We're your best friends."

Grover still looked confused, "Really?"

Annabeth shook her head, "Oh boy." Evelyn sighed, she didn't want to do this, but there was no other option 

"Here, let me try something." Evelyn said, before pulling out her compact mirror and hitting Grover slightly behind the head with it.

"Ow!" He groaned, holding his head, "Eve? That hurt." 

"Grover, look at me." Evelyn grabbed him by the shoulders, "We're on a quest with our friends Percy and Annabeth" She pointed at the other two, "and we can't do this without you. We're short on time, and we have to leave, like right now."

"A quest? That sounds cool!" Grover gasped, "But is it dangerous? It's not a deal-breaker, I'm just curious." He turned to Percy and Annabeth, "Also, I'm sorry, what were your names again?"

Evelyn turned to the other two, "Come on, this place is messing with his head. Let's get out of here." She grabbed Grover by the arm before walking away. The other two quickly followed.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Okay, god of travelers," Percy said, as they walked through a parking lot. "What kind of car does the god of travelers have?"

"Guys, I gotta say, so far, this quest is exciting" Grover mentioned, seemly in a good mood, as the other three gave him a look.

"Really hoping we find that car," Percy said.

Annabeth turned to Grover, "Finding the car isn't the quest."

"What on earth happened with Hermes?" Evelyn asked, both she and Grover weren't caught up on the situation. 

"We'll explain it to you on the way, we're in a bit of a hurry" Percy explained. 

"Late?" Grover was confused 

"Very, very late" Percy added.

"Are we late because of me?" Grover asked worriedly.

Evelyn and Annabeth walked away from the teen boys letting them talk. Evelyn noticed a taxi with a note attached and she went towards it, "Guys!" She called out as she grabbed the note,