Epilogue

Annabeth and Evelyn stood near Thalia's tree. Evelyn was crouched down, picking off the weeds near the roots. 

"How does she feel about all of this?" Percy called out, stepping in front of them, as he held out a hand to help Evelyn stand up, "You going home to see your dad?" He asked Annabeth. 

"It's a tree, seaweed brain," Annabeth quipped as Evelyn giggled, taking Percy's hand and hoisting herself up. "It doesn't express opinions. But I imagine she's thrilled."

"And how do you feel about it?" Percy asked, and all Evelyn could feel was joy as she really was happy Annabeth was getting another chance with her dad. 

"Well, he wants to show me New York City first, so I'm gonna pretend I haven't been there, and then some place called Disney World," Annabeth said.

Evelyn chimed in, "Sounds like Waterland, but...less determined to kill you" and Percy smiled brightly at Evelyn, amused with her response, and she became nervous, "Wait, did I read it wrong? What is Annie walking into?"

"Is there supposed to be something you're supposed to do there?" Annabeth asked, also nervous about this new place.

Percy cut them off, "Just... be a kid."

"Guys! Guys!" Grover shouted, running up to them.

Evelyn gasped, "You got it?!" and Grover nodded with a wide smile. He folded back the side of the jacket, and revealed a bright green flower pinned to his shirt. 

"Is that your searcher's license?" Percy asked.

Grover nodded again, "Yeah. Officially authorized to begin the quest for Pan!"

"Where are you gonna start?" Annabeth asked. 

"Well, it seems like every inch of the natural world's been checked, noted, and footnoted." Grover answered, "Then checked again. The Council's theory is that Pan is always on the move, and it's all about timing. But... no one's ever bothered to check the seas."

"I know some people in management out there, if you ever need some help," Percy said. 

Grover smiled at him, "I'll find you."

A few moments of silence passed before Percy spoke up, "Listen..." He started, "Let's make a pact. Right now. No matter what happens, we meet back here next year. All of us, right here. Deal?"

Evelyn and Annabeth exchanged glances before nodding with a smile as Grover held out his arms, asking for a hug. They stepped closer and embraced each other, their bond was unbreakable. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Evelyn fixed Annabeth and Grover with a stern look, "Both of you be safe. If I hear about something you got caught up in, I'm coming to beat you up."

Annabeth rolled her eyes playfully, "Okay Princess. I understand your orders." Evelyn gasped in fake anger and hit her softly on the arm.

After talking a bit more, Annabeth and Grover had went their own ways. Now, it was just Percy and Evelyn together. 

"Hey Eve," Percy turned to her, "You gonna be okay here? By yourself?" 

Evelyn gave him a smile, the one he had grown to love, "I'll be okay, kelp-face. I've been doing this since I was 8. I have other friends too, you know?"

"Well, excuse me Princess," He said and Evelyn gave him a half-hearted glare, "I just wanted to know if you'll be fine without your Annie being here."

"Well, Annie needs to get out of camp more. If she didn't take the chance to see her dad, I would've gotten mad at her. Same with you, if you didn't go see your mom, I would be yelling at you right now." Evelyn said, appreciating Percy's concern. 

"I still need to show you some movies. You not knowing Wizard of Oz is really bad." Percy noted, "We can go on a weekend or something."

Evelyn let out a small laugh, "Sure, I like that idea, a lot." She took a deep breath, complementing over something before she quickly stepped forward, and planted a small kiss on Percy's cheek, and stepping back.

"Be safe Percy. I'll be waiting for you next summer." She said, giving her a cheeky smile, before running back to camp.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

END OF ACT ONE 

THE LIGHTING THIEF

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

AND WE'RE DONE WITH SEASON ONE !!!

Thank you all so much for your support, I'll be having a few bonus chapters come out soon, as well as some backstories and explanations. But if there's any scenarios (what ifs, or anything else) you would want to see, let me know and I'll get it out if I can! 

If in the case that they don't end up adapting season 2 (which I'm sure they will), I will go by the books but keep the face claims (walker, leah, aryan)

Some edits have been made so go back to catch some of them :p

Again, thank you so much! See you when season 2 comes out!