02. ARYAN 🖤

As the sun painted the skyline in hues of dawn, I awoke to the symphony of a new day, uncertain of the adventures that awaited for me. I went to the gym which is in my house , did some workout and took a shower,got dressed in my formals.
I had some breakfast and went for my usual world.Today their were an interview session for Corporate lawyer. After about 3 hours the interview of all people was over and we had shortlisted the people so I started working on my remaining bank account, till that time my assistant had gone to his cabin.
I was doing my work when my assistant knocked on the door and walked in saying that we are still left with the interview and a girl is waiting down for the interview.

Although I am very punctual about time but I gave permission to send her to my cabin after thinking a while.

After almost 5 minutes she was here knocking on the door,I felt like it's silence before the storm , I ordered to enter without thinking much of it. My eyes were on my laptop screen but I could hear a sweet voice of a girl which is heart warming, I lifted my head to face her and my whole world stopped in a second.

Although I don't get attracted to girls because obviously unke tentrums kitne jyda hote hain but she was different,this entire feeling was different. Tose Naina by Arijit Singh was beating hard in my mind.

Iss lamhe ko rok doon..

Ya main khud ko ismain jhonk du?

Kya karun, kya karun,kya karun...

Iss lamhe mein main kuch v janon na

Tohase naina jb se milee....×2

Ban gae silsile...

Tohase naina jb se milee....

(Gyzz feel this song and the moment between them..🤭)

Lyrics was going loud & repeat in my mind while she was standing in front of me.
Her hazel eyes were drowning me intensely in it but I calmed myself and didn't let the coldness escape my face.
I took her interview, although my eyes were on the files still I can sense that she was pissed off. A chuckle escaped my mouth involuntarily as I shook my head. After a while I told her to go " we will inform you soon bout it" I added and as soon as she took her resume back and rushed out of the cabin as if I was torturing her with my words 'Was I?' really! I just looked her going out while I called my assistant. A mixture of excitement and impatience bubbling inside me.
Although I didn't want I can't help but getting attracted to her as if I know her from ages.

The rest couple of my hours passed in a blur until it was almost noon.I stretched my limbs to calm my sore muscles and stood up from the chair. I took my car keys and proceeded towards the parking lot... It was almost my lunch time so I decided to drove toward a restaurant but suddenly stopped as I saw her 'Ms. Sahani' going into a cafe. I don't know why but I just stopped my car and parked it in side of the road and kept watching her as if I am stalking her.

I was in the car and the AC temperature was high the cold wind touched me and I closed my eyes, which made my spine go straight, feeling the song that was playing on the music system.

Mere haanth main tera haanth ho

Sari jannate mere sath ho

Tu jo pass ho,phir kya ye jahan

Tere pyar main ho jaun fanah....

( Gyzz feel this song before you read further...👀 Happy reading..mua 😘)

It was Mere haanth main by Sonu Nigam and these lyrics made me go crazy as if I am in deep ocean of love. I wonder if it's only me or if this song is actually romantic that made me imagine her with me in my arms and felt like time stopped.

After a while of my thinking I came out of my La La land when I realised that she is coming out of the cafe but this time she was not alone. She is with a girl, seems like her bestfriend but Why the Fuck is She holding her hand. They both sat in a car and went while I was watching them going.
Couple of minutes later, I picked up my phone and dialled to my assistant and after 3-4 rings call was picked up.

Assistant: Hello, Sir! Anything urgent..

Aryan: Final the last that gave interview today!

( I commanded him without listening to him.)

Assistant: That girl who came late Sir!

Aryan: Yeah! Send her an email about it and also inform her to join from tomorrow.

And without listening further what my assistant was about to say I hanged up the call. I don't know why I doing this but I can't help it.After some time I drove back to my office and rest of my day was usual scheduled.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Author's note

Gyzz hope you like this chapter please do tell me about it , and ofc M not a pro writer so ignore my writing please.. we'll meet in next chapter ..bye Mua😘