14. Home

Aryan 🖤

I was sitting in my cabin remembering the last night. Everything was going well last night, we both were very happy .After our dance, I started talking to some of my business partners and Trisha started enjoying music alone, which was my biggest mistake yesterday. Because after some time I saw that my business rival was standing near Trisha. He was talking to Ish and was looking at her in a wrong way. I know that he can do anything to bring me down, he can go to some extent. And I know that when he came to know how important Trisha is to me, something must be going very wrong in his mind. I went near Ish and Then I went out with Trisha and returned home but my anger is still not calm. How dare he look at my love. I will have to tell him his limits.

I called my assistant Shaurya and told him

"Hey Shaurya, I want 64% of the stocks of Chauhan Groups & Enterprises to be ours."

"But sir why are you asking like this, is everything right, and the owner of Chauhan enterprises is Shivan Singh Chauhan who is our very old rival, you sure you want to do this."

"It's something I do without thinking, just do as I'm told."

I hanged the call living no room for further discussion.

I was sitting and looking at my files for the day when my phone rang. It was my mother's call and I understood that this ringing of the phone was going to prove to be a tocsin bell for me. I picked up the call and before I could say anything,  maa's angry voice could be heard from the other side.

"You said you were coming last week, but maybe your week isn't over yet."The stem could be clearly heard in maa's words.

"It's not that maa, I just had some work so I was unable to come home."

Of course In Mumbai branch it is 2 times more work than our Gurgaon's branch and anyway there is my Papa and my younger brother  Vihaan both  to take care of it whereas here it's only me.

"I don't want to hear anything, I just want you home by this evening."

Before I could dissuade him, he hung up the call. I know why she is calling me home... Again she will show me the photos of the same girls and eat my brain... But this time I, the girl I mean, will take her future daughter-in-law along so that inn dono ka bharat milap ho aur maa mujhe baar baar sunna band kare.

We were heading towards my hometown.There were hardly four-five vehicles plying on the entire route because it was a highway road.Both sides of the road were filled with trees and plants. We both were having fun when we heard a small blast sound coming from the car. When I came off, I saw that the tire was burst. I was about to open the boot of the car to fix the tire when she got down from the car and asked me

Ish :"Kya hua, gaadi kharab hogai."

Me: "Nahi, bilkul nahi."

Ish: "Toh phir ye awaj."

Me: "Yeh toh gaadi ko gas ho rhi hai."

Ish: "Yeh joke tha."

Me: "Tha toh.."

Ish: "I don't like jokes."

Me: "But, I like youuu.."

We both started laughing at our nonsense, then I changed the tire of our car and Ish helped me in it... Then we continued our journey.