07. First Date

Trisha 💗

The next morning I was going with my usual's and here comes the headache part "Auto dhudhna"..*argh*.

I was standing beside the road when a car appear in front of me. I am very familiar with this car because this is the main reason of my yesterday's embarrassment.
"Really the market of your dirty mind or his car".
Whatever !
The stars of my thoughts shattered when I heard a deep husky voice.

" Get in Ms. Sahani".

"No, Thank you I can go on my own."
"Sit inside, I am also heading towards the same destination you are, and anyway we have to complete yesterday's small talk."

Yeah, why not? How can my embarrassment be so easily resolved.

I opened the car door, and got settled in the passenger seat beside him. I smiled at him a lowered my gaze fidgeting with my fingers due to yesterday's embarrassment, waiting for the car to start when suddenly the atmosphere started getting warmer and warmer. I was able to listen his breath clearly and I was hell nervous thinking about what's gonna happen.
  "Hey Bholenath, kya ab ye mujhe kiss karne wale hai, par maine toh abhi abhi pyaj khaya hai !"

I close my eyes as his face seemed coming closer and closer to me. Although I was nervous but his fragrance was in enchanting me, and for some reason I had been eagerly awaiting for this day. I don't know why but I was feeling very safe around him like he is the only one who can own me but my eyes immediately opened when I heard a sound and I emerged from the world of my dreams.

"*Click*"
The sound of fastening the seat belt came, he came near me to advise fastening the seat belt.
How much embarrassment is too much embarrassment because I am the queen of embarrassment now, and the hell I thought that he is gonna kiss me.

Am I his girlfriend?
No.
Am I his mistress?
No.
His wife??
No.
Trisha you are just an asshole.
*Subconscious mind, Hii!*

A smirk appeared on his face why not after all he passed in embarrassing me once again. The car started and I turned towards window seeing the greenery out there when he asked

"You didn't answered my question yesterday."

"What??"

"Do I look you like a gay?"

" Ummm actually it was a problem of crossed wires I am sorry for that."
I gave him an apologetic smile and turned towards window after receiving a soft smile from him.

He turned the car towards a different direction.

"Our office is in different direction."
I told him being surprised.

"I know but today we are going somewhere else."

"Where??"
*Oh god Is he kidnapping me.*
Although I love surprises but this one is scaring me.
* Is he obsessed with those Wattpad mafias and Tristan Caine.*

"Just to make you know that I am straight and don't worry I already told Shaurya (assistant) about it."

He was telling about it when he stopped beside road. He opened his gate and came towards my side and opened the door. I came out of the car adjusting my dress.