12. The Night

I know I am not that great writer but I have also some armaan jo ki puree nhi hote...not that Armaan Malik wala armaan.. kuch chote goals hai yarr mere jo aap log puree kr skte ho iss liye please atleast 20 likes kr do na iss chapter pe *puppy face* .

Happy reading 💋

Smut Alart!!

It's 10:50 at night we just finished our dinner and he went for a hot shower. I was in my room sitting on couch near my bed reading my romance novel... remember trisha add dark before that romance...yeah okay dark romance.

After a a while the door of bathroom get unlocked and he appeared in front of me... shirtless!!.
Yeah he was shirtless wrapped in towel showing all his six pack abs.. As I saw him I stood up on my feet... I was really done founded and wait did he just used my shower gel.. He was stepping closer and closer to me and within a movement he was standing in front of me, so much closer that even air can't pass between us.

His here was dripping water drops which was falling on my face. Although I am 5 feet 3 inches but still I was facing his bare chest. My heart was bouncing out of it's place. He holded my chin and made me look up directly into his eyes and now I was facing directly to him, his facial hair make him look more devilish and handsome.

Even though I have seen him this close to me before but whenever he comes closer my stomach starts getting butterflies and my heart almost jump out. His deep dark eyes was showing how eagerly he is to move further in this moment.

"Little heart, do you remember once I told you it's not over yet." Yes, of course he said that when we wear kissing at gym and I was responsible for that incident.

"Yeah, I remember." I said almost whispering.

"Good, good for you." He said in a lower seductive voice.

A drop of water rolled from his hair making its way to his neck and God disappeared somewhere in his Chest area. My eyes were following the drop of water.

"Ye sab apka hi hai," I shook my head and looked him.

"Ji, kya kaha mai samjhi nhi" I told looking at him.

"Ye, sab apka hi hai,upar bhi,niche bhi aur uske niche bhi...hum puree ke puree apke hi hai "
He said with his continuous smirk. Is he trying to seduce me...Hell,yes he is..and am i getting seduced.. of course, indeed I am. Not fair Mr. Khanna..NOT FAIR.. and now the only thing I wanna do is to kiss him passionately in make him bag for it but it was happening opposite.

The moment I realised that he was kissing me and I get indulged with him too. His not so soft lips were meeting mine. We both started sharing a passionate kiss. He is tongue was entering into my mouth and started roaming around.

He lifted me up in his arms, my legs crossed around his waist and hands cross around his neck. His handware holding my hip. He started moving toward the bed he lifted me from his lap and lead me on the bed, and now he was on top of me and I was underneath him. During this time both of us did not stop the kissing.

We both of us where lost in each others fragrance. That was the room was becoming increasingly romantic. Is lips where moving towards his favourite place my collarbone and he was leaving love bite which can't be hide from makeup also. I let out my groans as if I wanted this too... Of course I wanted this... He move tool my earlobe and he bitted it slowly, a moan escaped from my mouth. My nails were scratching his entire back.

He was moving downward to open my upper top when suddenly I pussed him aside and jumped over on top of him. He was really surprised by my this act, I can see that on his face.