11. Barish wali Chai

Trisha 💗

It's been 4 days since we last met because I was on my sick period.
Trisha tell them the reason of being sick. Ok yeah I got drenched in rain but what can I do I can't resist from doing that and how can anyone resist it.
*Hypocritical tears*

Flash backs

I was on my scooty Crossing the marine drive when rain started and I got no choice but to move forward because there were no shatter after almost crossing the bridge I saw a tea stall and went there after parking my scooty at side but till that time I was fully drenched in rain.

"Bhaiya ek cup chai dena."
I asked the owner of that stall who was making the tea in that big pot.
I wish I could get some pakoras.
*Crying in corner*

" Mumbai and it's love for the rain is endless."
I was continuing to enjoy the weather when suddenly I noticed that someone had sat down beside me. I turned my gaze only to find out that it was him halfway drenched in rain. His hair were completely wet and water was dripping from his hair tip making his hair fully messy and giving me a perfect look of his handsome sa Shonda mukhda.

"Aap yaha??"

I asked him being as dumbfounded as I could be at that time.

"Aaji aap jaha hum waha."

He said in his as always flirting style.
Uff he never fails to make me blush.
He smiled at my blushy mushy face and a proud smirk captured his face as if he won some medals.

He was not so wet but still I ran my fingers though his hairs trying to dry the water that was dripping. While I was doing that his eyes were always on me making my heart go crazy and in that process wherever his eyes meet mine I was almost getting mini heart attacks every time.

"Didi apki chai."
A ten year boy came up to me who was working there I guess. I took the cup from his hand. I looked toward Aryan just to asked him if want to drink tea.

"Do you wanna have some chai?"

"Umm no thanks I am not a tea person."

*"Inko chai nhi pasand,hey bholenath apne inko bannane mai konsi meeti use ki thi."*

"Haa haa aap toh bade log ho chai kaha se pasand aayegi, apko toh wahi kadvi bina chini ki coffee pasand aayegi na." I told

He smiled at my words and took the cup from my hand and had a sip from it without any hesitation.
This man is really making my standards go limitless.

"Apko toh chai nhi pasand hai na."
I asked him with my eyes almost popping out.

"Hume aap pasand hai kya woo kaafi nhi hai." he said forwarding his head closer to me.

Flash back ends

After that day I am on my bed changing positions from this side to that side but during these four day there was not a single day that he didn't came up to meet me. Even if he was working but he always reminded me to have my food and medicine and of course my parents got to know about him and the good thing is that he has been approved by my parents specially from my mata ji.