15. Meher Singhania

Aryan 🖤

Today we have a meeting with
Mr. Carl. Today it will be decided whether this deal will be in our favour or not. Sorry, I got a pass today… I checked all the files and asked him to arrange a meeting room.I was talking to my assistant when I got a call This was a call from Mehar, the only friend in my life who is a girl. Every one knows I don't make much friends and she is one of them. I picked up the call and there was a loud noise from the other side.

"Aryan guess what, I have returned from UK, my plane is about to land in 2 hours and you are coming to pick me up that's all..." As I had thought, this girl will eat my life as soon as she arrives.
* Ye chahe UK chli jaye London ya France kahi v chli jaye ye nhi badlegi..wahi pagal Meher rahegi..*

"But I have a meeting in the next half hour I can't come..." I told her forbidding.

"Never mind, I will wait for you to finish your meeting and come." before I could know what to say next she had already cut the call Now I will have to go even if I don't want to, because I know how stubborn she is.

After finishing the meeting and making the deal in our favour I left for the airport. By the time I reached the airport, her flight had already arrived half an hour ago I looked in the waiting area and she was sitting there just as I thought and as soon as she saw me she ran and hugged me. I hugged her back and then we left for my office.

Trisha 💗

Today both of us came to the office together. For the last few days I have been staying with Aryan at his house. After our meeting was over, Arya said that he was going to the airport to pick up a friend of his. He had left an hour ago and he might be coming back now.

When I came out of my cabin, I saw that Aryan was sitting with a girl in his cabin,He had come back and he did not even tell me and who is that girl? A wave of jealousy ran through me while I was thinking these things. I knocked on the door and went inside and saw that both of them were talking.Aryan looked at me and said..

"Ish,  good that you came, I was about to call you... Meet her, my childhood friend and neighbour Meher Singhani was Only Daughter's Jaideep Singhania, our neighbor and business partner.."

He was about to call me then why didn't he called me. Anyways, .As I moved forward, that girl turned towards me and I saw that she was the same girl who was with Aryan in the photo She is Aryan's childhood friend but I don't know why I saw something more than friendship in her eyes. I may happen that I am overthinking, or just exaggerate things up but for the first time in my life I felt that I will lose my love I will lose Aryan... Bholenath meri jindagi or pyar ki dorr dono apke hawale hai.

Meher 🤎

Today, after almost 10 years, I was going to see Aryan. I don't know since when I wanted to meet him. I don't know since when my eyes were longing to see him. Aryan, is that person whom I have loved since childhood. I have never told him this but I love him very much. He is the kind of person who runs away from girls as soon as he sees them.

I got off the flight and started waiting for him. I had already told him that I am coming back today and he will have to come to pick me up.After almost half an hour he came to pick me up. When I saw him I was stunned to see that he hasn't changed at all.There was the same glow on his face that I had seen before, maybe even more than that but there was something different, maybe he was looking happier than before.Yes, why not, I have come back. I ran and hugged him and we went towards his office.

We both were in his office when I saw a girl come into his cabin and Aryan was talking to her very lovingly. I have never seen him talking to anyone with so much love, then what is so special about this girl that he does not even talk to me with so much love. When I talked to him further, I came to know that this girl is his girlfriend. In that one moment, it felt like my whole world had ended.

All my desires, my love all remained inside me It was as if something had gone wrong inside me, something was broken, I only know how I controlled myself in that one moment. I came to my house without any delay.

It was night time when I was sitting on my fourth floor. The memories of Aryan were not going out of my mind. I can't let it happen to anyone else so easily. It is possible that what I am thinking is wrong, maybe I am selfish and call myself selfish, but I cannot leave my love.

I will bring Aryan back from that Trisha. I will tell that Trisha about both her status and her limit.

Trisha 💗

I was sitting in my balcony under the moonlight in the dark of night. I was remembering the events of the morning today when Aryan came from behind with two cups of coffee and sat next to me.

"Jaan why are you sitting in such darkness.." Aryan asked me while offering me a cup.

"kuch nhi bass dekh rahi hu ki itne taaron ke bich mai bhi chand kitna akela hai." I replied him with my heavy heart and soul.

" Aaj achanak... Aisa kya hogya jo aap itni udaas baaten kr rhi hai.." He asked me taking a sip from his coffee.

I couldn't hold it back so I told him everything about how I felt today. I told him everything about my fear of losing. While saying all these things I did not even realize when tears started flowing from my eyes. I know that there is nothing like this in Aryan's heart but I don't know why I could see love for Aryan in Meher's eyes.

When I told all this to Aryan, he did not pay much attention to what I said and said that he will take care of that and he will not get too close with her.

"Ish dost aur pyar doo alag chiz hai aur Meher sirf meri dost hai aur tum mera pyar.. woo pyr jo mai iss janam mai toh kya agle 7 janam mai bhi chah ke bhi nhi bhul sakta...aur pyar hai toh kitna hassen ahsaas aur tumhare sath toh feeling aur bhi hassen lgti hai."He said holding my hand in his one hand and cup with the other.

"pyar tb tak hi hassen lgta hai jb tak woo dard na bann jaye." I said in reply seeing the moon upward in the sky.

"Aur mai iss pyar ko kabhi dard nhi banne dunga.."he said giving me a warm hug.

Bholenath kre humare pyar ko kabhi kisi ki najar na lage. *Subconscious mind injected*. Maybe I am thinking too much and I should do that.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Author's note

Hey!! Homies 💗

Toh kaise hai aap sb I hope aache hone..

I know I am late with the update but abhi filhal meri life mai bhot sari roller coaster ride ek saath aa gai hai and also mai kafi jyda demotivate ho gai thii inn dino itna ki shayad mai likhna hi chor deti.
Haa woo alag baat hai ki ki abhi bhi hu..bass aap log filhal ye chapter padho aur mujhe bataoo ki kaisa laga.. and please please please agr aacha lage or dil kre toh vote bhi kr dena..

And do follow me on Instagram for spoilers @unt_oldtales_

Love you all 😘

Humesha khus rho sabhi🌸

Sb ko dherrr sariii chummiiiii 😗🫂👀