08. Flirty Confession

Trisha 💗

It was mid in the night, the moonlight was falling in the balcony. I was sitting on my couch with phone in my one hand. The only thing could do right now was remembering our today's date. I can't resist my self from missing him. Why this all feels so magical and feels flood in of butterflies in my stomach as if I am experiencing my first teenage love. I want to exprence this love no matter whatever it cost. What if he loves me too. Suddenly, my phone vibrate and my eyes popped. I saw his text popping up on screen.
" Aryan Khanna followed you on Instagram."

Wait! What!! Aryan khanna has followed me on Instagram. The butterflies are playing football in my stomach. Is he simping over me as I do Of course!. I followed him back and started scrolling his profile account at the end I saw some random pictures of him side hugging a girl.

' who is she?? '
' Is she his girlfriend or ex or sister or just a friend ' who the hell is this girl. All the Taj Mahal of my dreams has shattered now.

I was in my cabin working on my computer when I felt that someone entered my cabin, I lifted my gaze to see. I saw him standing in front of me with a teaseful smile on his face. Wait! Why the fuck is he smiling so much. Did he got engaged with that girl? His so call girl friend.

"Are you free Ish?"

" Why?! Do you want me to play Ludo with you?"
I told him without even giving any attention to him.

"Wait! What did you just called me?"

"Ish"
He said with a smirk on his face

"Your new nickname which I can say!"

He said this while coming closer to me without any discomfort.

I was in big disbelief this man has a girlfriend still he is flirting with me, Disgusting.

*Don't tell me you aren't getting butterflies right now*

And you still don't know you don't know who that girl is??

"Are you flirting with me?"

"Please don't insult my love by calling it flirting"

He mummered slowly but I clearly heard it.

I was frustrated AF but somewhere in my heart I was feeling happy about it.

"What do you want from me?!"
I asked almost yelling at him

"Love!! I need love from you.. I need you to love me the way I love you, limitlessly. "

He said it with no hesitation. I was in pure shock, my eyes were as big as if they were going to fall out any second. I somehow controlled these feelings.

"And why would I do so?" I asked while crossing my arms around my chest. Although I was nervous because my eyes speak louder than me my words.. Aisa Avni mujhe kehti thi only she understands what my eyes hold, I was continuing my thoughts without breaking our eye contact. Ofcourse he doesn't know my real intentions.

"Because you love me too ish, You also love me that way I love you. If not then you would not have kept my photo as your laptop's lockscreen. If not then you wouldn't have agreed to go with me on our first date without any hesitation and give me permission to hold your hand ish.. "
He said this with intense softness in his voice. The softness which is only for me because I know how grumpy he is with others.

"Ish I know you have trust issues but trust me Ish, I will never break you . I want to keep you forever.. till eternity.. "
His eyes were watery as if he was about to cry. I wasn't able to say anything.. I got a lump in my throat because of holding back my tears. He was holding my hands all along. I took my hands out of his grip and hugged him. I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"Yes, I wanna be yours from now till eternity"
I mummered this line in his ears while my tears were flowing on his shirt and his tears on mine. He hugged me back and we stayed in that position for sometime.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Author's note

Hola>3💕
Please tell me if u like this chapter
Also for those silent reader's....
Next chapter will be updated soon
*I hope*👀
Chlo byiiiii 🧿🫂✨