01. TRISHA💗

" FUCK , I am so late!" I have to rush for the interview on time or else I will lose this opportunity. I got up from my bed and took a quick shower and put my favourite body oil on interest of myself into a a black body corn but also little formal because of cause I am going for an interview. I put on my black heels, I put golden hoops a beautiful this golden necklace and a little diamond and gold ring. Files and documents which were necessary for today and called a cab.

 Files and documents which were necessary for today and called a cab

                          Her outfit

I came downstairs and here is my mum and papa sitting on the breakfast table waiting for me but, but, but as I am running late I can't have my breakfast with them today therefore, I took a bread toast in my hand and drink some coffee to keep myself awake but then my mama started yelling as always"you never have your food properly, always get up late, what will I do to this girl...blah.blah.blah..." but I didn't noticed her instead I gave a look to my papa who just smile at me and started defending me, literally he is the best father in the world.

As I listen a horn I rush with the documents in one hand and bread slice in the other. "BYE mumma, BYE papa". "BYE beta" and " best of luck for the interview"they said. "Thank you" I replied. I got into the cab and went for the interview.

"KHANNA ENTERPRISE"top class name in the world of business and I am here to become a corporate lawyer of this company. Are two reasons why I choose this company firstly ofc one of the highest paying company as it is the top most company and secondly, I have a secret crush on the chairman aka CEO of this company, the most handsome bachelor ' Mr. Aryan Khanna '.

I saw him few years ago in the newspaper for the first time when he become CEO and took over the company. At time I was in my final of becoming a lawyer and was studying for my final exam, I decided to become a corporate lawyer and I decided that after I will get my degree as a lawyer I will apply in,
             " KHANNA ENTERPRISE"and here I am with my unusual luck. Let's hope for the best.

As the cab stopped in front of the company I came out of it and paid to the driver and rust true or the main gate and guess what ! I was stopped by the card and after a lot of identification I rest again but till then I was late as hell. I suddenly open the door and saw the receptionist there I gave an awkward smile to her and ask her about the interview happening today, she is mild in written but she replied that the interview is already over.
"FUCK! Shit, no this can't happen " I screamed in my mind but yeah this is the truth that all though I rush the hell out of me, the interview was over almost 10 minutes ago. " FUCK that guard" ofc I said it in my mind. I requested to the receptionist to call someone who can help me out of this situation because of this clean no one wants to leave this opportunity of working in such a big company. After a lot of request see a grade to call and she called the assistant of Mr.Khanna and don't know what he said to Mr. Khanna but however they agreed to take my interview. "DAME, GOD IS IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY".
I didn't as fast as I could an entered in the elevator and within seconds I was at the 7th floor of the company and the elevator stopped and open just in front of a cabin where it was written CEO 'Aryan Khanna' as I saw it, I was in the deep ocean of fear, nervousness but excited at the same times coz I'm gonna see My crush and give interview in front of him. I calmed myself down and calmly knocked the door twice and waited but their were no response so, I knocked again and listen a hard voice of a man "come in". I opened the door and entered, walking towards the main desk and stood there. Here, he was well dressed in a white shirt, black trousers, and black coat. His first two buttons were open which was enough to show his well build body and chest. The clothes were well fitted which was enhancing his personality up to next level.

 The clothes were well fitted which was enhancing his personality up to next level

                            His outfit

He was studying some documents, keeping your seriousness on his face."Good morning sir" I said but he didn't replied oh man he is so arrogant. After a while he lifted his face towards me, don't know why but he got freezed which made me hell nervous he looked at me for sometimes as he was scanning me from up to down. After sometimes he said "Documents" I was soked in nervousness but forwarded my files with a shaking hands in front of him. He looked at my files for sometimes  and said"SIT" while looking in my files. I sat down on the chair kept in front of his desk. Sometimes he lifted his face again and said " So, Miss Sahani you have your Morning this late". I didn't utter a word from my mouth because what will I explain..but then he shouted "I am asking you something" I was so anxious but slowly replied " NO Sir". "Then why the hell are u so fucking late" he shouted again, (Oh man can't you talk slowly in a normal tone or this is his normal tone...god knows.)
"Sorry Sir " I replied again. After couple minutes of silence he asked me some questions related to my degree, basically he took my interview and told me to go" We will inform you soon" he added. I said thank you, took my files back and rushed out of the cabin while he was calling his assistant.

I took out my phone and call my bestie." Avni where are you? Are you free, if yes then come let's go and have some coffee in ' cakes and coffee '.        'ok' she replied and I cut the call. I went to the cafe and waited for her while through my insta notification. After a while she was here, we ordered our favourite cappuccino and I told her about my entire f***** up day and now I am feeling better. After having our coffee we drove back to my home and had our lunch at my home. After spending some time with me she went back to her home.

                           (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Author's Note:)

Hi baes! I am really excited how this book goes!
I have lots of stuffs & spices stored in my mind for you! Also I am sorry is this chapter made your feel boring they will get interesting in the process.