𝟏𝟒.

A few minutes past and Cassie and Ponyboy were now on the couch. Cassie laid her head on Ponyboys chest as he hugged her. Johnny was asleep in Ponyboys bed. He hasn't slept well in a while so he was glad ponyboy offered.

Cassie tried to work up what to tell Ponyboy. She finally did and her voice kept cracking at the thought. Ponyboy then held her wirst and rubbed it gently as she spoke. She then kept whimpering. She never felt more fear than that in her sweet little life.

"Shhh it's alright.. at least you told his dad right there.. and he's getting in trouble.. right so.. you're gonna be okay.. just focus on that.. and Bob isn't gonna mess with you or even.. me after that rumble is done. Things are gonna be better thanks to you.. you helped a lot.. you're a more brave person than you know", Ponyboy reassuring Cassie. Cassie smiled a little as she took a deep breath. She then calmed down as she took her wrist back. "I need ice on it I think..", Cassie said softly.

"Crap.. we don't have any.... When the rumble is finished.. I can ask Darry to stop by the store and get some", Ponyboy said.

"O-okay.. but no frozen food possibly even?", Cassie asked.

"Oh wait.. we do, hold up I'll get it", Ponyboy said as he then sprouted up to the freezer. He then grabbed frozen green beans and came back to the couch and placed it on Cassie's wrist. She then held it her self with relief. "Thank you Ponyboy.. I may have to start wearing like, 4 bracelets to cover this up because I hate confrontation. This stays between us okay..", Cassie said as Ponyboy nodded and smiled.

"So.. um.. I was wondering if.. we can turn this into like.. a date..", Ponyboy asked nervously.

"R-really", Cassie asked blushing.

"Yeah.. we can eat some chocolate and just sit here.. and cuddle and.. talk.. that don't sound bad right.. and maybe one day we can go to the movies together.. watch some Paul Newman movies", Ponyboy as Cassie smiled big. "Oh boy I'd love to do that with you!", Cassie said excitedly. "I would hug you like crazy right now but I plan on keeping my wrist", Cassie said as they began laughing.

Few minutes went by, Cassie found herself falling asleep as she felt soothed by Ponyboys speaking on nature and randomly talking about getting the blues. Ponyboys realized and smiled to himself. He could help but stare at her lips. How pink they looked. He wanted to kiss her at the moment but he didn't want her to be his sleeping beauty so he decided not to. He then leaned back and closed his eyes as well. They both then drifted off as the door opened and in came Darry, looking wet but clean, Dally, looking bruised on the face but prideful, Sodapop, looking clean with a slight red near his eye, Twobit, wet but clean, and Steve, Dirty but happy.

They had won the rumble! Of course with Bob now in trouble he'll come back with more devastating news. The greasers have prevailed and now the socs will leave Ponyboy alone. And Cassie could be with him more openly. Sodapop was excited to tell Ponyboy but him and everyone else saw him asleep with Cassie to their surprise. But they all smiled and started celebrating even more. "Looks like Pony is getting game, you're next", Dally said as he looked at Sodapop.

"Why the heck are you looking at me? I bet you'd be looking at Johnny instead if he was standing here", Sodapop said.

"Yeah but that was discussed earlier, but ever since that tramp Sandy, it's time you get back on track", Dally said as everyone went silent.

"Dallas..", Darry said as Dally put his hand up. "What?! Am I wrong no", Dally said.

"Yeah but we don't mention her name..", Sodapop said as he sighed. "Oh.. my bad man.. my bad..", Dally said as he patted sodapops back. "It's all good don't worry I'll get over it, I always do", Sodapop said with a smile.

"I'll take up your word on that and who knows man, maybe when I got out to get some girls you'll come along", Dally said as he and Sodapop laughed. "That is if I actually can not work", Sodapop said. "Also maybe you should work, you don't even go to school", Sodapop followed up as everyone laughed.

"Hey hey heyyyy, you don't know why I don't go or can't go, it's not funny. I'll end all of you right here I swear it man", Dally said sternly. "Sorry.. I thought we could joke more...", Sodapop said. "Not deep shit like that though man. But I'm gonna get my life together yall wait", Dally said as he then walked to the fridge and grabbed some juice.

"Definitely not trusting your word on that..", Steve said as Dally glared at him making him look away.

***

It was now morning time. Cassie never went home and she and Ponyboy ending up sleeping together on the couch. Leaving Sodapop to share the bed with Johnny. All the other greasers slept over as well, mainly on the floor, or slouched at the dinning table. They talked all night and celebrated in honor of winning the rumble. Making heated rivalries ended more once and for all. Poor ponyboy no longer has to suffer, and he can enjoy his first crush happily like how it's supposed to be.

"Wake up everyone wake up!", Steve shouted as he slapped some pots together.

Sodapop came out of his room along with Johnny following behind him as Johnny stretched and Yawned. He slept longer than any of them, but he was planning on sleeping some more. Dally was passed out on the floor and not even a noisy pot woke him up. Ponyboy opened his eyes slowly and Cassie just covered hers with a Pillow. Two-Bit got up immediately and started slapping the pots together too. Finally Darry came out and slapped the pans out their hands. "Alright now! We are all awake. And don't forget who runs this house".

"I'm hungry for some chocolate cake, not my fault", Steve said as Two-Bit giggled. "I could use some chocolate too actually".

"You diabetic creatures.. I wanna sleep", Dally said in a grumpy tone as Darry laughed.

"Does he always have something vile to say", Steve asked.

"Only because of the dumb shit you do even you too Two", Darry said as he then put the pots back where they were.

"Well.. why are you guys all here.. something bad happened.. you guys didn't win didn't ya? So you're here all waiting to support me.. just great..", Ponyboy said sighing as he put his face into his hands.

"Woah woah now, that's actually the opposite. We did win the rumble. But when we came back, you and Cassie were fast asleep to our surprise", Darry said as Ponyboys eyes widened and he smiled.

"Cassie! We won!", Ponyboy said as he shook Cassie while she was still waking up.

"Yeah.. you won.. I would hug you and throw you in the air with whatever strength I have but.. I'm..", Cassie said as she then fell asleep again making Ponyboy laugh.

"Wait her parents are probably worried about her.. oh no..", Ponyboy said with sudden concern.

"Well that Gwen girl, she stopped by yesterday just to get an update on Cassie just to tell her parents that she's with her, so she couldn't get in trouble. They're so close. We need more of that", Dally said.

"Well then stick around more duh", Ponyboy said as everyone gasped. "Where'd you get that sass from man, I ain't do nothing", Dally said yawning.

"It's morning attitude.. quite normal.. right", Ponyboy asked nervously as everyone laughed.

"Well what will you and the Cassie girl be doing now", Dally asked.

"Going on a date soon..", Ponyboy said as his cheeks warmed up.

"Alrighttt man", Dally said happily.

"You know what, that's my boy", Darry said as he patted Ponyboy on the head.

"Well, I wonder what it's gonna be like for those two when they go back to school", Sodapop said.

"Probably will be "famous" maybe they could be the new Bob and Cherry", Dally said as Ponyboy coughed.

"Ew no.. no one's worth taking their place. They are nothing. We'll just be Ponyboy and Cassie, very cute and genuine", Ponyboy said with Pride.