Child of Prophecy

Cover: 5/10

I don't like the cover. I know you were moving for a dark aura, but it can be done better. I gave you a 5 cause I could see your title very well.

Title & Blurb: 10

I love your title. What I felt about your title without reading the Blurb was that it gave me a supernatural fantasy vibe.

Your Blurb was everything as well. It gave us what to expect in your novel, and at the same time, it didn't reveal too much.

Plot: 10

Okay, you're on fire! Your introduction in your prologue was already cementing my interest in your novel. The plot about elementals and humans reproducing the gods which eventually became forbidden was excellent. You gave us an excellent reason why humans forgot about the idea of elementals existing and how the gods took over, producing demigods with the help of humans.

I found it intriguing how demigods could convert into gods and you gave a solid back story for that as well (I don't want to spoil too much so others will check it out😉).

Character: 10

Analia is a character we can flow with. We get to know about her backstory, destiny and reasons why she wants to become a companion. Though I didn't read beyond the first 3 chapters, I could tell how brave and determined Analia as a character, is.

Originality: 20

From the Elementals to the demigods. Everything about Child of Prophecy is unique. I love every aspect of your book. How the necklace turned her into a twelve-year-old, which gave her the push to finally leave her town to become a companion so she'd finally make her wish. Though I hardly read books in this genre, I've never seen something like this on this app.

Writing style: 20

Your writing style is beautiful. Your descriptions are beautiful. The way you convey the emotions of not only Analia, but everyone she'd encountered so far, was perfect. It felt like I wasn't only reading your book, but watching it as well. I could envision everything you were trying to portray.

Enjoyment: 20

It's a solid twenty! I'll continue that's for sure and I advise everyone to check it out as well. It deserves higher reads!

Total: 95/100