Heroine or Villianess

Cover: 3/10

I don't like your cover. I think to get readers, you need to have a good cover to bring them in before they can look at the content of your work and your cover isn't doing your book any justice. I recommend you change it.

Title & Blurb: 5/10

When I first saw your title, I felt it was going to be around the action genre. Okay, I would advise you to take off the first part of your Blurb which involves the dialogue. It's messed up. If you want to keep the dialogue, try to make it work. The second part is all you need to draw your readers in.

Plot: 6/10

I find the plot quite interesting. It started with the main character being in a stripper club, and then getting manhandled cause she refused to accept the request of a p*rn director(who she eventually kicked his butt). I get how you try to tell us about her horrible past and the idea of not having a choice when the giant tower (according to the main character) appeared in her life again.

Character: 5/10

I found it hard to relate with Alyssa or to go in-depth cause there was hardly any emotion shown. It was 70% dialogue and 30% sarcasm. I gave a five cause Alyssa seemed independent.

Originality: 15/20

You've created a world of your own and to me that's unique. I haven't read something like this on Wattpad so far.

Writing style: 10/20

There were some punctuation errors, spelling errors and no spacing. The spelling errors were very small, so I could tell it was probably a typo. Like using the word "breathe" instead of "breath". Example: "I released the breathe I didn't know I was holding only to suddenly have him steal it away by slamming his lips onto mine." -  when it should've been - "I released the breath I didn't know I was holding, only to suddenly have him steal it away by slamming his lips onto me." - Also, do not give space after your quotation mark. Example: " This one's on me." When it should've been - "This one's on me." -  And your spacing. You need to space your work, it's very necessary. Without spacing, your work looks kind of choked. I hope you get what I mean.

Enjoyment: 10/20

I will enjoy it more if you make corrections.

Total: 54/100