May Blossom High

Cover: 8/10

I love your cover. It's simple yet very eye-catching. The text also complemented the graphic, making it easy for the eye.

Title & Blurb: 10

This is what I felt for your title before reading the Blurb. It looked simple and well in place. Without reading the Blurb, I guessed your book was a teen high school genre. Your Blurb is superb and well-written. It gives us a small portion of what to expect to find when we start to read, and not a summary or an intro to your novel. I haven't started reading it, but I could see she had a one-sided feeling for her best friend.

Plot: 7/10

The story gives me the Hollywood prestigious high school vibe and that's because it is. I love how you explained the school to us. It's like a stepping stone to achieve great things in Hollywood. And it's beyond that as well, cause within the walls of May Blossom High, there are students with issues.

Character: 10

I could understand the characters very well cause of how well you conveyed their emotions in each chapter. Kendall is in love with her best friend who keeps giving her mixed signals. And now he's dating her other friend Jessica. She talked about getting verbally bullied every time her best friend decided to date someone new. Emma happened to be a new character I met in chapter 3 and wow, you showed us how hard her family issues are(I don't want to spoil much😉). I love the idea that we could find one thing we could relate to the characters.

Originality: 18/20

You've put in amazing work here on Wattpad and the world you have created is already unique on its own.

Writing style: 15/20

Your writing style is really good. But the idea of you not putting in any punctuation marks before closing your quotation makes your work a bit unsteady. I only see question marks and some full stop signs. Example: "I'm fine, just getting used to the new environment" I lied. When it should've been, "I'm fine, just getting used to the new environment." I lied. When I first saw this in chapter 1, I thought maybe it was a slight mistake but it went on and on and on. So please fix this.

Enjoyment: 18/20

This is my zone. This is what I love reading so of course I enjoyed it.

Total: 86/100